Post your wishlists(Less-than-secret Santa)

-Ryan

To everyone who has gifted me... Thank you sooooo much I ...I am needing to upgade my Gallery and am trying to make a list of what I have for myself so I don't buy doubles....Have a wonderful Christmas every one and a great new year...

Summer can you neomail me your username so I can send you something...

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I obtained Xweetok Wizard Beard twice thrice and returned one two of them... Sorry "thewolfchild" (whatever your TDN username is xP)

And thank you for the other gift, Saxen! :3 My pets were gettin hungry. :P

EDIT: Thank you Kaana for the ton of random gifts!! :3

Just checked my inbox and it is over flowing, this is craziness!!! Very special thankyou to thewolfchild, who has made my christmas with a christmas petpet paintbrush!!! I shall have to find something special for you tonight :D Also thanks to lovedwallflower, kaanana, kadoatielove (again!), darkobsession, youidol, xepha, kopakasheild5, behemothrules and spritzieblue!! Wow. Don't quite have time atm to continue spreading the christmas cheer...but sometime tonight I shall send some holdiay spirit back to you guys :D

Edit: @Atta_2009, just saw your offer on the TP which is amazing, but I can't accept because thewolfchild already got me one, and I'd feel too bad taking another christmas petpet pb!!! But thankyou so much anyway :)

o_O x_x wow i just logged onto my main account *huggles to Xepha, Spritzie, Miki, Domsim, Angelo and everyone* they are all so nice! and going in my gallery for safe keeping :P and going to have to go back through the thread again tonight

Nahemah, i'm very bad with wearables, its all very new to me, so if you see something specific that you would like, please let me know :) otherwise i will be sending a bunch of random wearables anyway :P

anyone else have something they would like for Neo-Christmas?

... Under 5k... Well... Ok, I'll try because this is very fun! ( not using my computer now so... I'm using something else) Real Wishlist: shadow shoyru MP, anything sutible for my xweetok (any background or wearable that has a dark, spooky or night theme), blue petpet PB and some food for my Neopets would be nice. I would be glad if someone could at least give me some food for my pets if many of these things are too expensive than it's ok. Oh! I wanna be secret Santa so bad, but I'm way to low on np!

Caught up again. Merry Christmas everyone.l ^^

And thanks everyone whos sent me stuff. I really appreciate it. :3

C'mon TDN, more lists. Dont be shy. :P

OH BTW I FORGOT TO MENTION I COLLECT TOMATOES. Just regular old tomatos. I hav 92in my SDB cause i'm cool like that. b)

wistiria i sent you both food and some wearables :) i'm not hugely familiar with wearables, so its a bit random what i've sent, but hopefully fitting your theme

Jolly, sent you a cluster of tomatoes. incidentally, today i found out that tomatoes, potatoes and belladonna (deadly nightshade) are all the same family of plants :P

Nahemah, sent you a few items too :)

wistiria i sent you both food and some wearables :) i'm not hugely familiar with wearables, so its a bit random what i've sent, but hopefully fitting your theme

Jolly, sent you a cluster of tomatoes. incidentally, today i found out that tomatoes, potatoes and belladonna (deadly nightshade) are all the same family of plants :P

Nahemah, sent you a few items too :)

Thanks so much, I really needed this items! I wish could you something to you all

It makes me so happy seeing people being kind and giving each other presents. I get so full of christmas spirit and energy when I look in this thread. Perhaps I should use this extra energy to make some christmas candy. Anybody who wants some? c:

Oh well, over to something that perhaps is a bit more important, like my own wishlist ;D

I actually wish for a Pirate Eyrie Morphing Potion, but I really don't want to ruin you all ^^' Instead would I be more than happy if someone could give me some cheap books and codestones. I guess they goes under 5k c:

And while we still are at it, I would need some suggestions of what I could give my sister in christmas present. I'm totally clueless. She likes Haunted Woods, zombies...Yeah, you get it. Any ideas? An spooky item? A petpet? I have no idea, so help me D:

Btw, Suus, I gave you a few items. It's not much, I'm afraid... But I hope you like them c:

@suus: thank you SO much for the shell faerie wings, they're awesome :D going to try and find the perfect custom to go with it :D

is there something you would like to have???

going to give everybody here something small C:

So, cause everyone here's just so awesome and gave me everything on my wish list within 10 minutes, here's my new one! :3

Under 5k

Spellseeker Wizard Plushie - thanks domsim :3

Any feepit item not in my gallery

Anything else that I can resell

If you have it lying around

404 Shirt - thank you so much, Dramatic! :3

Ylana Skyfire Sitting Plushie (actually, if you've got one of these, you may wanna sell it X3)

Thank you thank you thank you annukii! Most of the feepit stuff in my gallery is her fault. Thank you! :3

Thank you so much for the cakes everybody :*!

I think I'm just about caught up gifting everyone but if I've missed you out lemme know! Don't want anyone to think I've missed them out on purpose D:

Very special thankyou to thewolfchild, who has made my christmas with a christmas petpet paintbrush!!!

She's completely made my Christmas, too. I lubb her :wub_anim:

Maralie, sent you some tea and also some things for your other gallery :)

youngrace, those were a bit too pricey for me :P but i sent you some items for your custard gallery, hope you like them!

Zorse, you have a very large gallery! is there anything in particular you were after? i'm very tired from putting up christmas lights all day and massive cleaning, so forgive my laziness. :*

Saxen *hugs* thank you! :wub_anim: if they were real and in front of me, they would be eaten and gone, now. :P