Advent calender gifts

pokersmoker

I keep getting the "gifts" and you can't open them and i'm not sure what to do with them? just trash them? what the heck do I do please someonee help me thank you

I'm sorry, I'm not quite sure what you mean? The stuff from the advent calendar are gifts, you don't open anything. They are just free items. And I'm not sure why you would trash anything?

On the drop down there is no open option for me :/ so not sure what what to do thanks I'm advance

Then the item is just as it is, at face value.

You can sell it, keep it, discard it, donate it, collect it, give it to someone who wants it - it's up to you :)

Would anyone care for all the "gifts" I got or is what is in them rubbish?

I thought we already determined that nothing is in them?

What items are you specifically talking about?

Save the neopoints from the paint brush? Buy something you want? Put it in the bank and collect interest?

man im talking about items like "Soggy Sewer Gift or "Ghostly Gift" where the item is a bag or looks like a present not the cookies and [removed]

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not swear in your posts, those words are not allowed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

man im talking about items like "Soggy Sewer Gift or "Ghostly Gift" where the item is a bag or looks like a present

Do you mean those items? Both of those are wearable items, and these "gifts" can't be opened and they are used for customization purposes only.

Do you mean those items? Both of those are wearable items, and these "gifts" can't be opened and they are used for customization purposes only.

I am clicking the item in my inventory and I cant wear anything? I have alot of "Wearable" items and not sure how to use them sorry im a noob I just came back to play some flash games and got lucky with a halloween PB so i figured id give it a shot but kind of annoyed I bought stuff for battledome and it doesnt give you anything... ohwell there must be something to do

To use the wearable items, you need to put them in your "closet" from your inventory. Then, you go to the customization page and apply them to your pet. Not sure what you mean about Battledom weapons no giving you anything...?

I mean like winning in battledome not giving you like levels or neopoints or items or something nvm but thank you

Well, if you are into trophies and avatars, or just having a showy BD pet, maybe its not such a waste.

Otherwise, sorry for your disappointment, but you can just re-sell the weapons.