My First Lucky Fruit Machine Win!

Tedhaun

After almost 10 years of playing Neopets, I've been waiting for this very day for when I actually win a Paint Brush from the Fruit Machine, and this has just happened a bit past Midnight NST when I was doing my dailies. Here's the screenie of my recent big win that I want to share with you guys:

spottedpbwin.png

I may stow it in my Safety Deposit Box, or sell it over at the Trading Post at some point. I also have a question to ask you, what's the best thing you won while playing the Fruit Machine in your Neopian life?

congrats :) that is really great !! I'm happy for you ... :)

my biggest -and only win- was 10k , a muffin and a Fire PB ... this was 2 summers ago I think ... I sat there for 3 minutes staring at the screen then I went to my inventory to check that the Fruit Machine wasn't pulling my leg ...

I sold it for about 950k or so ..

You lucky thing! Congrats ^^

The best thing I've gotten was 10,000 np and a Stone Muffin, just the once :P

i got the same thing last month, but then was uber bummed when i realized that only 25k scores got a trophy

unfortunately the pb i got was a green one though, so that was also another bit of a disappointment. still managed to sell for about 70k, so overall not too bad ^_^

a desert PB, and i used it, without knowing it's price... on a pet that i don't really like as desert, but i thought it was better than a basic pet

NOOOOOOOO

a spotted PB i cool, i think spotted pets are cute :D

The only paint brush I've ever won was a glowing paint brush - but better than nothing! :) I win little prizes often, like 200np or 400np - lol. I haven't won anything big in years.

Congradulations! unless you want to use it I would sell it. I've never won a paintbrush [yet ; ) ] So far the best things I've won were a few codestones or some bottled faeries.

To be honest, I actually did sell the Spotted Paint Brush off in an auction earlier tonight, and I'm back to having over million Neopoints saved again.

Also, thanks for the positive feedback everyone, it was a very happy day for me when it came to selling that Spotted PB. ^_^

congratulations!!

how much did you sell it for out of curiosity?

I ended up selling that Spotted Paint Brush for a starting bid of 850,000 NP, and I got 858,000 NP at the end of the auction.

Wow thats great! :D

My biggest win was when I got 15k a muffin and a Spotted PB too. That was my second time winning a PB though, the first time was a glowing PB, which was only worth 40k. I kept the Spotted PB for my gallery.

• 2 weeks later...

1k np >_> word limit restricting my post so i added this.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Adding off-topic words for post count is also not allowed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.