NC Trading Advertisements

Spritzie

Hello! I am currently seeking:

kq_token_isca.gif Isca Key Quest Token

(I will not be redeeming it for the Wig (it will go in my gallery), so I am offering the full cap value of both the Token and the Wig.)

I can offer:

mall_contacts_roberta.gifRoberta's Collectors Contacts

mall_contacts_pink.gifPink Lulu Contacts

mall_dress_butterfly.gifButterfly Dress

Along with anything else from [my TL]!  I am also more than happy to track down any items you may be seeking for it, so please let me know if you have it UFT even if I do not have anything you are currently seeking!

Please neomail [caylista] if you are interested in trading!

Thank you!

Seeking: Blue Luminous Cask

I have three gift boxes. 

Unfortunately from my understanding these casks are no trade items meaning that they can't be traded between accounts even through a gift box. So if you're after the cask itself, you may be out of luck. But if it's an item from the cask that you're seeking and you still have one of the special keys then someone with the Blue Luminous Cask might be able to work with you.

• 2 weeks later...

Who would think that a simple item would be so hard to find a trade for :questionmark: :ohno:  :whaa:

I am seeking Bobbing for Apples Trinket.

mall_jjpb_bobbingforapples.gif

I have one box and my TL (link in my User Lookup).  :dance: 

If you have it UFT please take a look and mail me (sftangliz) if you are interested in a trade. :yes:

Thanks and best of luck to all. :thumbsup:

Looking to casually trade as well as trade for some GBC's - i don't have many expensive items, but i am willing to swap many for a few of what i'm looking for. Even if you don't have what i'm looking for, offer a trade anyway!

Thanks!

Offering: http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/quinonomous7/2/

Seeking: http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/quinonomous7/0/

(Please ignore the NP items)

I have a Sovereignly Jacket (and a giftbox to send it). If you want it, let me know what you have to trade for it. There's nothing special I want. Probably best to neomail me since I don't check the tdn forums everyday....
I'm offering the following items:

http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/quinonomous7/2/

Would you be interested in a trade?

UFT:

mall_claw_royal_royaljacket.gif
Sovereignly Jacket
mall_starcookie_starsword.gif
Constellation Sword
mall_nccard_glitterbowacc.gif
Pink Bow and Sparkles Headband

Seeking:

nothing in particular

Please neomail.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button. Also, please check the dates on posts before replying to them. Some posts are over 4 years old.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...

So I misunderstood how the charity corner event worked and now have one ticket for items that I don't really want.  I owuld be willing to trade any level one prize for a variety of nc items.  Please feel free to neomail me or message me on here any ideas.  I also have on cap that I would be willing to throw in to make the deal better.   (I  have never done a nc trade before so I'm sorry if this is the wrong way of going about it)

Moccasin Shoes

Handheld Green Spardel Plushie

Cherry Blossom Gloves

Short Golden Curls Hair

Stained Glass Feather Wind Chime

Seeeeeking: 

mall_bg_darigancastle.gif    Stately Darigan Castle Background

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hi everyone! I'm currently seeking Tunnel of Petals Background. It was retired from the NC Mall on Sept. 6th, 2015. I have a giftbox, and I can purchase anything from the NC Mall to send it (of equal or greater value as the item I'm seeking). I would be very grateful for your help! My neopets username is aimeowboo. Feel free to neomail me with offers. Thank you so much!~

mall_bg_petalpath.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! 

I an currently seeking the Dark Enchanted Cape.mall_clo_darkenchantedcape.gif

I have these items to trade: (I only have one Basic Gift Box though)

Woodland Archer Bowmall_woodarcher_bow.gifWoodland Archer Beltmall_woodarcher_belt.gifMutant Stylish Wigclo_advc2013_holimutwig.gifBaby Holiday Scarfclo_advc2013_babyholdcarf.gifBright Pink Bob Wig

mall_acc_shortpinkbob.gifFuturistic High Bun Wigmall_acc_whitewig.gifDyeworks Pink: Elegant Mutant Capemall_acc_capefaerie.gifRainbow Drape Dressmall_clo_rainbow_drape_dress.gif

Dyeworks Holiday Hue Brew Potionmall_80X80_dyeworks_holiday.gifFaerie Eyrie Morphing Potion(FREE WITH TRADE!)pot_eyrie_faerie.gif

Feel free to neomail me for trades!

Hello everyone! 

I an currently seeking the Dark Enchanted Cape.mall_clo_darkenchantedcape.gif

I have these items to trade: (I only have one Basic Gift Box though)

Woodland Archer Bowmall_woodarcher_bow.gifWoodland Archer Beltmall_woodarcher_belt.gifMutant Stylish Wigclo_advc2013_holimutwig.gifBaby Holiday Scarfclo_advc2013_babyholdcarf.gifBright Pink Bob Wig

mall_acc_shortpinkbob.gifFuturistic High Bun Wigmall_acc_whitewig.gifDyeworks Pink: Elegant Mutant Capemall_acc_capefaerie.gifRainbow Drape Dressmall_clo_rainbow_drape_dress.gif

Dyeworks Holiday Hue Brew Potionmall_80X80_dyeworks_holiday.gifFaerie Eyrie Morphing Potion(FREE WITH TRADE!)pot_eyrie_faerie.gif

Feel free to neomail me for trades!

You CANNOT offer Neopoint items with a Neocash trade, this is against the rules, so please don't include that in your trade.

If you only have one gift box, I suggest you try to play Trudy's Surprise Daily, I've gotten about 8 gift boxes from her since it started.

Happy Safe Trading! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Currently seeking:

Detective Trench Coat

mall_coat_detecttrench.gif

Glittering Gold Contacts

mall_acc_goldglittercontacts.gif

These are my top priorities (need to finish NickValentine's look..) but my full WL is here: http://www.neopets.com/~AliceTheEnchantress#4

My TL is here (currently can not do a custom): http://www.neopets.com/~Reaper_Terryal

Please NM me if you'd like to trade :^ )

• 2 weeks later...

Seeking Hand Knitted Winter Hoodie mall_clo_xmas_design_hoodie.gif (From last year's Stocking Stufftacular I believe.)

I can offer anything on my TL here. It's not much, but if you're interested in multiple items for the Hoodie we can discuss it. Please PM or NM me if interested. Got one, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking to trade my Dyeworks Red: Braided Holiday Wig mall_wig_holidaybraid_dyered.gif for another colour!

Doesn't matter which one, as I find the Black and Yellow both really pretty :)

UPDATE: Trade has been made!

Still seeking and trading other items here: http://items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/ashleagh/

Feel free to neomail or send me a PM!

I am seeking the Vandagyre Cap and Wig and Contacts.

I am willing to offer a Green Plaid Shirt, Winter Dyeworks Potion (or whatever it is called), a Starry Scarf, 4 gift boxes, Adorable Freckles, and I <3 NC Flag. I can combine some into one bunch.

I have both the items you're seeking but for what you're offering, the only thing of value to me would be the Dyeworks Potion.

Additionally if the 4 gift boxes you're referring to are the ones from Trudy's Surprise they CANNOT be traded. You cannot put a gift box inside another gift box.

Hi! I have a couple of items up for trade:

Box of chocolates hat

Door to your heart background

Rustic arbor with flowers frame

stormy ombre dress

shattering ice background

stormy ombre umbrella

stormy ombre side tree

stormy ombre waves background

dyeworks winter hue brew potion

dyeworks holiday brew potion

I have a wishlist of items here:

items.jellyneo.net/mywishes/charelan

Please message me if you'd like to make a trade!

Hello all! I am wanting to trade all/any of my Delicate White Lace Wings, Shooting Stars, Starry Scarf, and Sparkling Waterfall Background 

for a Golden Underwater Wig. You can message me here or by neomail if you'd be willing to trade. Thank you muchly!
Traded, and thank you!

• 3 weeks later...