Stealth mode?

Saxen

Is it available for those who don't have premium? I noticed my friend has a star by her name but she doesn't have premium and never has :S

Is it possible or is the thing just glitched?

as far as I know , Stealth is only for Premium

That's what I thought :S She definitely doesn't have it though. Weird!

I think it must be a glitch, I asked and she's never had premium. It's really intermittent as well and she doesn't even know what stealth mode is o_O

Silly silly neopets

lol this may be a dumb question... but.... what is stealth mode? is it just not allowing anyone to see you are on? o_O

That's actually it. Stealth actually hides stuff like your last login like "Under one day ago" or "5 days ago" and so forth. It's only for Premium players.

oh lol what about the neofriend beta thing on the side? it should you how long you have been playing neopets to your friends. im usually on all day it's quite an embarrassing number of hrs.

• 1 year later...

I don't and have never had Premium, but I have the option to go Stealth. Doubt its a glitch, since it's been there for a while now.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump old topics that are no longer relevant. The issue in this topic was from before Stealth was released to all members.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.

I don't and have never had Premium, but I have the option to go Stealth. Doubt its a glitch, since it's been there for a while now.

I remember TNT announcing that Stealth! is now available for all users.