*EPIC FACEPALM*

Angeló

I haven't received a Faerie Quest in ages - several months , to be exact !!!

so I decided to go to Faerie Quests in Faerie City - lo! and behold .. I have a quest from Dalina .. the NC Faerie .. and since she asks for NC items exclusively - it didn't affect my ability to utilize the shopwiz for ALL this time .. I must have missed it ...

the ironic thing is .. I don't even have access to the NC Mall !!!

I just abandoned the quest ...

hopefully I'll start getting them quests soon

but I'm really pissed off at her right now ... and Fyora too for allowing that to happen :grrr:

Wow, that is a pretty big epic face palm. And quite dumb that they can give you a NC quest without access to the mall. If it makes you feel any better I haven't had any faerie quests in a long time either (or any REs at all for that matter) and mine is just no luck. :rolleyes_anim:

We just had a girl in our guild get a Fountain quest, and she completed it and was excited to get her pet painted.

And then she found out she had done a Fountain quest a while back AND NEVER PAINTED A PET! So she went and got two awesome pets out of the deal!! That's what I call happiness. :P

I do believe we have all had epic facepalm moments with these quests. Dang things..

We just had a girl in our guild get a Fountain quest, and she completed it and was excited to get her pet painted.

And then she found out she had done a Fountain quest a while back AND NEVER PAINTED A PET! So she went and got two awesome pets out of the deal!! That's what I call happiness. :P

I do believe we have all had epic facepalm moments with these quests. Dang things..

*is jealous* i thought you couldn't stockpile the paintings?!

but that's too bad angeló... I hate how TNT does stuff like this :/

Oh noooesss :( :( Hopefully now you'll get some! Play lots of Neoquest :)

I always check, just in case the Fountain Faerie comes to visit ^^

(P.S KQ? :D)

I haven't received a Faerie Quest in ages - several months , to be exact !!!

so I decided to go to Faerie Quests in Faerie City - lo! and behold .. I have a quest from Dalina .. the NC Faerie .. and since she asks for NC items exclusively - it didn't affect my ability to utilize the shopwiz for ALL this time .. I must have missed it ...

the ironic thing is .. I don't even have access to the NC Mall !!!

I just abandoned the quest ...

hopefully I'll start getting them quests soon

but I'm really pissed off at her right now ... and Fyora too for allowing that to happen :grrr:

you just made me check too, and guess what..... :grrr:

And then she found out she had done a Fountain quest a while back AND NEVER PAINTED A PET! So she went and got two awesome pets out of the deal!! That's what I call happiness.

I thought that if you completed a FFQ then you got another FFQ .. the new one cancels the old one out ...

Play lots of Neoquest

I want to start playing it , but it annoys me a lot .. IDK why .. I play lots of Pyramids and Cheat , though .. still no random events

You just made me check if I had a pending quest for her... and sure thing, I DID!
you just made me check too, and guess what.....

mmmmmmmm .. glad this thread is turning up to be helpful :)

.......... we'll be back after this

That IS a facepalm. I just wish that Delina did NP quests, I do love the things she crafts, but if only it were NP items...that would make it easier and a fairer advantage for all players.

Wow, that stinks, especially if you don't even have access to the NC Mall. Also, checked my quests, but I didn't have any pending, thankfully. I did get an Air Faerie quest the other day . . . which was kinda pointless, but Air Faerie quests usually are . . .

Why does nobody check this stuff?! lol. Kinda baffling. I check like every day to see if I have a sneaky FFQ ;)

Is there a link on the TDN Dailies page?? If not there should be ^^

I've had this happen before.

I just submitted a question to the Editorial about it. I remember in the past someone asking if the SW could be blocked so we'd know we had one, and TNT said no. I mentioned maybe adding a small notice to the SW page that a quest/crafting quest is pending, so the SW is still usable, but you realize you have one.

I'm so glad I read your post because...guess what...I also had a NC quest pending. I can't believe I didn't realise! Hopefully some other faerie quests will come my way now.

Some kind of note would be nice. Otherwise if you miss the RE (as I obviously did), how are you supposed to tell you're on a quest?