What would you like to get for Christmas this year? (2011)

Tedhaun

I'm working on Christmas Day this year, so my wish for christmas is that my hubby will remember to get the video camera ready so I can watch my girls opening all their prezzies later on. And that when we go to my parents for Christmas dinner when I finish work, that I can kick back and relax with a bottle of wine and my kids will be well behavied for their tired mum!

Hubby and I actually already got our prezzie last week - a new bed. It's the best!

Lol, sorry. I gift random people. I don't really gift people who ask. It's a weird thing of mine. I like to 'surprise' people. It's fun! =D

Phooey. It's Christmas and everything and I'll be stuck with no money and no limited edition neopets.

Phooey. It's Christmas and everything and I'll be stuck with no money and no limited edition neopets.

Don't take this the wrong way but most users on Neopets don't get gifted what they want. They play games. Habitarium. Keyquest. Restock. They make their own neopoints. I, myself, only gift people high priced things if I'm friends with them. It is neopoints I've made.

So give yourself a Christmas present! Play some games. Make a goal. Even a 10k a day goal. You'll get there. :)

Lurk the pound, sometimes they're pounded. Save up for the lab ray if you get a good zap you can trade for one.

Good luck! Poogles are cute. Had mine not got a species change I would have gifted my poogle.

And Merry Christmas. :)

Just came up with on more thing I'd like for Christmas, even though I know it's highly unlikely (aka: I'm not getting one) But I can't help adore one from afar!...

A hoto dwarf bunny! Preferably mixed in with lionhead, although I believe those are extremely, extremely rare, so a dwarf hotot is good enough ;)... here is a picture of one: 3452961882_0d6217abbc.jpg

I honestly have no idea what I'm getting; I would love a new stainless steel dancemat for ddr which is compatible with ps3. ^_^

There's also a small phone called the Xperia mini pro that I love the look of in white, and MeMeMe makeup.

Other than that, I'm just happy to be spending christmas, my birthday and the New Year with my family at home. That's the best present for me, I think.

I want a Lab Map ;-;

In real life, I want a thermostat for my dragon, my little sister to get better (she's been in and out of hospital as they can't find out what's wrong with her) and Skyward Sword.

Awh. Hugs and kisses for your sister and best wishes for a speedy recovery <3