Free 100NC From Monkey Quest!

hrtbrk

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not into Monkey Quest, but a good extra NeoCash is a nice early holiday present if you ask me. I only did this for the free NeoCash (still waiting patiently for the free NC to come to my account).

Mine took about two hours if I'm not mistaken, I think I got mine when I checked out the Nickcash page on the Monkey Quest site, and I noticed my 100 NC!

I may get a Green or Winged Capsule with this, I'm not sure. <_<

Tip for anyone not receiving it promptly, mine seemed to be stuck in limbo land but when I clicked on the nick cash menu in monkey quest then clicked 'Transaction Log' I immediately was awarded the 100NC so maybe that will work for you too.

Tip for anyone not receiving it promptly, mine seemed to be stuck in limbo land but when I clicked on the nick cash menu in monkey quest then clicked 'Transaction Log' I immediately was awarded the 100NC so maybe that will work for you too.

Ooh, it worked! Thanks so much, I was starting to get worried.

Woohoo, free NC. Monkey Quest is a cute and fun game, but I quit playing when I needed another person playing in order to progress; I'm a solo gamer by nature. lol

That worked for me! Thanks Wembly! Now, what should I buy?

I'm so happy right now!!! With my Monkey Quest dosh I rushed over to the NC mall and boughts me a Winged Mystery Capsule and BEHOLD!!!!

mc9idw.png

I made the planned customisation for my new pet two nights ago and Skeletal Wings were the main thing I wanted! Totally meant to be :)

I made the planned customisation for my new pet two nights ago and Skeletal Wings were the main thing I wanted! Totally meant to be :)

No way! That's awesome! Congrats!

Make sure to show the customization when they're dressed :D

No way! That's awesome! Congrats!

Make sure to show the customization when they're dressed :D

Thanks :D. It will be a loooong time before that happens though unfortunately, I have to save up for yet another Draik MP to make it possible D: D: Oh the horror!!

At least I'm one step closer thanks to the free NC ;) wooo!

Is this something we can do on side accounts too?

I just did it on my main and got plaid shoes from the green

capsule :)

From previous experience, NC-only freebies are okay to do on sides. However, I'm not 100% sure on this, so probably best to wait for someone who knows what their talking about :P

omg, yes, free NC!!!! I hope they give out free NC in the advent calendar too, so I have 150+ NC, I'm tempted to use it right now, but I know I can't... I have to save it 'till there's something VERY nice, and if we don't get free NC at the advent calendar, I'll use it on a winged or green cap :D

thanks for sharing this with us hrtbrk, you're da best :laughingsmiley: