Advent Calendar 2011 Begins!

hrtbrk

I was expecting something better from the last Advent Calendar day of this year.

At least the end of this animation can brighten someone up. I hope everyone else had a good run with the Advent Calendar this year.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't really like it all that much. Don't care much for the items or the animation. (No one was real moving for most of it, lol.) It was sort of gross, too. I shouldn't be so nit-picky though. Free is free. I think like a lot of people here I anticipated something a bit better, not sure what exactly.

My friends and I have been a little underwhelmed with most of Advent stuff this years also. We were hoping for more Christmasy themed items. Does everyone get the Winter theme or is it random?

My friends and I have been a little underwhelmed with most of Advent stuff this years also. We were hoping for more Christmasy themed items. Does everyone get the Winter theme or is it random?

If you ask me, it's for anyone who's visited the Advent Calendar every day in December. You won't get it if you missed at least one day of the Advent Calendar.

It seems I got the theme ^_^ Very pleased indeed. I wasn't *thrilled* with the prizes but there were a few books which I'm happy out :D

Some of my favourite prizes this year would include these items:

yooyu_christmas.giffoo_krawkisland_choccake.giffg_underwater_fire.gifclo_hat_bigsbyshadington.gifmall_claw_1pack.gifboo_candy_dreaming.gifbg_lostisle_stuck.gifbd_sword_snowager.giffoo_negg_snowager.gifgif_chomby_8bitsnowman.gifclo_shirt_hearthlordfaerigan.gifclo_mask_holidaythief.gif

...and that's basically it, sad that I didn't get very many chocolate goods this year. :crying_blow:

I always tend to enjoy the animations - I turn my volume up and everything and watch them in full :] But I agree, the Advent Calendar seemed to be lacking this year. I remember being on Neo in previous years and getting much better prizes, and also prizes that better fit the season. Especially on New Years.

Still, I got 60ish items to stuff in my SDB, so that's 60 less I had to pay for for this silly Packrat avatar :]

I had a dream that TNT made one extra special day for the advent calendar and gave out 5 amazing new prizes including a 3D background :cowboy:

it's 8:15 AM on 1/1/2012 and i'm on my way to a shift in the hospital

happy new year

:stitchface: