Advent Calendar 2011 Begins!

hrtbrk

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the second day of Christmas the TNT gave to me..

two monsters of the deep drinking tea

You find 985 Neopoints!!!

You find a Seagrass Tea!!!

foo_tea_seagrass.gif

You also find a Monsters of the Deep!!!

boo_monsters_ofthedeep.gif

These items are available in your inventory.

that animation has a very creepy laugh, i would like to think its a plot hint, with that mysterious keep out island.. (although its too soon for another kwark island plot, maybe?)

regarding keeping advent prizes, i generally would keep books, petpets and paint brushes. for instance the snowbunny is the greatest inflated item (due to avatar) i bought several on my old account (which i lost the password and email to! :sad01_anim: ) because i thought they were cute.. now its like 200k *sigh*

generally items inflate only slightly, see white chocolate souffle, thats a gourmet item given out by the advent calendar several years ago, its not a great deal of profit to be made, so you take a bit of a gamble, but it can be worth it :)

edit: interestingly monsters of the deep is not currently searchable on the shop wiz as it is an artifact, as is the tea, people asking about 25k in the trading post (one guy was asking 100k)

and the book on day 1 has inflated to a incredible 4k o.0

Wahahaha! I really love the krawken-video today :wub_anim:

I completely second that! It was really cool :D :D

I really wanna read that book to saunty. Problem is, I dunno if I should because its r300.

TNT normally lowers the rarity back to r101 a little later on, same thing with all of the Masks of Dread goodies as well.

EDIT: The rarity for both Seagrass Tea and Monsters of the Deep are lowered from r300 to r101.

Christmas Yooyu?!!!?!?!? YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!

I can't believe it!

I thought that TNT was going to release it later, but I had a feeling that they'd give us a Christmas Yooyu judging by today's animation (which I felt left a pretty good clue on what the prize was).

Also, I was lucky enough to successfully snag two of them for free at the Money Tree. I'm going to cling on to my spares until the prices for this item increases (probably not by much, but you may never know when it'll become valuable in the long run or not).

I love the space background! Perfect for my Grundo! But I tried the necklace on my Blumaroo and it went under his sweater instead of over it.... Frustrating...

Cheer up! The pant devil steals every ones rod, every year :P

TNT are weird ...

it never gets old , does it ?!!!

But I tried the necklace on my Blumaroo and it went under his sweater instead of over it.... Frustrating...

yes I tried it on Elishat - same :(

I'm seriously loving the animations!!! Really awesome and cute :*

It's pretty awesome that we all get free Wonderclaw Widgets as a part of today's Advent Calendar prize. Also, that Kiko playing the Wonderclaw felt pretty unlucky at the end of today's animation as well.

Alongside with the free Wonderclaw Widget, this is my second time ever trying out the Wonderclaw with a free Wonderclaw token. I nabbed a Gold Tier item and got a bonus with it, too. To be certain, I got a Sovereignty Jacket and some Resplendent Wings at the Wonderclaw with my free Widget.

I wonder what everyone else got with their free Wonderclaw Widget from today's Advent Calendar?

can someone explain what we do with the Wonderclaw Widgets? O.o im scared to activate it and then have something totally lame happen :S

Wonderclaw Widgets are used to play Bigbsy Shadington's Wonderclaw. Once you activate your Widget, you can pick one out of the three machines available. Once you have made your selection, insert your Widget into the machine, and try your luck to win a fabulous prize.

You can check our Wonderclaw guide for information on the possible prizes you can win.

Yes! Today, they gave me a wonderclaw widget! I wonder if they still have that gothic machine? Anyway, get while you can, Its a wonderful prize

To show all honesty, the Gothic Wonderclaw Machine is still available for anyone to use. Good luck on getting a prize with your free Widget!

I've only been able to get something from the Snowager once every two hours for some odd reason, and he has yet to blast me today. :sad01_anim: I've been getting some Snowballs and other weapons from him, but I'm still willing to get the Snowager avatar someday, wish me luck.

Wonderclaw Widgets are used to play Bigbsy Shadington's Wonderclaw. Once you activate your Widget, you can pick one out of the three machines available. Once you have made your selection, insert your Widget into the machine, and try your luck to win a fabulous prize.You can check our Wonderclaw guide for information on the possible prizes you can win.

thanks for clarifying! im going to try my luck now... :)