Are you looking forward to the Advent Calendar?

Alynniae

46 members have voted

1. 1. Are you looking forward to the prizes?

• yes, ALWAYS!!!
    • I will wait and see...
    • I hope they'll give out wearables.....
    • nah... the prizes are boring
    • They should give out christmas PB's...
    • No time :'(
  2. 2. What kind of prizes do you want?!

• Toys
    • Food
    • Books
    • Stamps
    • Wearables
    • petpet (painted)
    • Other (state in your comment)

soo, are you guys looking forward to the advent calendar?

it'll start tomorrow, and it'll last 'till the 1st of januari :DDDD

I'm really looking forward to it, hope they're going to give out prizes like these:

xmaspaintbrush.gif

the christmas PB, who doesn't want their pets to be really holiday-ish (alynniae loves her christmas colour :D) (given out many times)

doglefox_christmas.gif

christmas doglefox, just look at that nose :DDD (given out 31 december 2001)

petpet_snowbunny.gif

snowbunny, yes i'm a girl, so i LOVE cuteness :D (given out 6 december 2002)

christmas_petpetbrush.gif

petpet christmas PB, yes, the PB freak is here :D (given out 25 december 2002)

(i'll spare you the years 2003-2008)

gro_shell_hairbow.gif

shell hairbow, yaaay for shells :D (given out 2 december 2009)

crystacat_christmas.gif

christmas crystacat, long live free painted pets ;) (given out 19 december 2009)

bg_insidewell.gif

inside the wishing well background, because it's a nice wearable background (given out 8 december 2010)

okay, i'll be nice and stop here, but what prizes do YOU want to see (again), and are you looking forward?

Ugh, I am SO excited for the advent calender! It's the best time of the year :)

:woot: YES! Free daily stuff is always super exciting! I'm really hoping for wearables because I love all the other year's wearables well, that and I love customizing. I also REALLY want the winter theme but seeing as no one knows how you actually get it, I probably won't get it again and then I will be really sad because I won't have a theme to use until valentines day :sad02:

You know that I'm all excited for the Advent Calendar, but I can't ensure you that they'll give out awesome stuff like Christmas Paint Brushes and cool-looking Petpets like the previous years. I'd like to get some more books to enhance my Kiko's intelligence pretty much, and maybe chocolate-based goodies as well for my gallery.

I doubt they'll give out a Christmas PB .. but there sure will be a Christmas Yooyu

yooyu_christmas.gif

If you ask me, I was guessing that the Christmas Yooyu was a possible prediction for an upcoming Advent Calendar gift when I noticed it under unreleased content. It won't be as expensive as the other Yooyus, but it'd be a nice thing for TNT to give to Neopets players. :santa:

Yep! It's usually really something to look forward to. You'll never know what they'll be giving out,so it's always a nice treat around this time of the year.

it starts tomorrow , right ??

I can't wait !!!

I doubt they'll give out a Christmas PB .. but there sure will be a Christmas Yooyu

yooyu_christmas.gif

That would be amazing!! He's sooo adorable :*

If they were given out I'd have to keep... No idea what I would do with it though :P

I'm very excited. My all time favorite thing I ever received from the advent calendar is a snowbunny, in fact, one of my older pets has been wearing it SINCE 2002 which is pretty neat. I'm hoping for some cute plushies and wearables and books to read to two of my pets. :) I can't wait for tomorrow!

We will probably get a couple items that has to deal with The Disappearance of Krawk Island. xD That might be funny actually. Like a Governor's plushie or something... aahah. I always liked the Advent Calendar. I'm gonna change my homepage to load TDN's coverage first thing in the morning so I don't forget to claim my prizes. I might also stay late a couple nights to help with the said coverage and hang out with other TDN staffers. <3

It starts in less than half an hour! Oh, I am so excited! I've always loved the animations, and the prizes. I can't wait for more wonderful wearables. That's the best part! :D

Darn..the cocoa's cold. :( Oh well.