playing silly games on my ipod

scouting

sailing

being lazy

sleeping

eating (omnomnom)

write songs

whistle (a LOT)

watch the soccer matches :) (it's about to start, waaaaah)

read silly comics

read silly magazines

read weird girl-magazines... (what the heck, those question pages XD)

etc.... XD

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well... I have quite a few hobbies.

I enjoy cooking and baking. I love experimenting with new recipes.

I did Colorguard in high school, so I enjoyed writing routines and whatnot.

I volunteer in my spare time.

I knit and sew.

I write poetry, one-act plays, and short stories. I have been published a few times in online lit mags and whatnot.

I love cleaning, and I am not happy unless my room is pristine. I love cleaning the bathroom.

I also do poi, diabolo, and devil sticks. All three are a kind of circus art.

I read one or two books per week. My latest addiction is nonfiction. I'm always at the library reading about various topics.

I also babysit too, and I enjoy public speaking.

I also play the Clarinet, but I'm not very good.

I also like Zumba, dancing (I used to do it), and yoga.

I enjoy drawing...even though I'm horrible at it xD. But I do write, and I think I'm good at it :P. I write short stories sometimes, but I LOVE writing poetry. I also enjoy playing the piano (but I'm not very good at it...I have to do it really slow lol) and I hope to learn the guitar soon because well, we have 4 guitars in my house!

Aquatic fish. I started doing intense research on fishes after receiving two goldfish from school. But I realized goldfish need large tanks that I can not handle. As of now I have a 55 gallon tank with a pair of fish from an African lake. They had bred multiple times and had their third batch of babies last week. Each batch consists of about 100 babies. hard hobby to maintain, but very worthwhile.

:O Another fish keeper! That's so cool you got a pair of kribs *.* I tried with albino kribs but I got an overly aggressive male who I'm trying to sell now. I have bristlenoses breeding though. I've had two batches of fry within the past month! ^^ I'm setting up malawi breeding colonies as well. I have 11 tanks all together, my largest being 180 gallons. It has taken over as my favorite hobby.

Music and anything music related. I participate in guard (flags, rifles, sabres) all year. I work at the best gas station ever- Quiktrip.

I really have no idea what my hobbies are. There's lots of things I enjoy (and a lot that I do not) but I never really seem to get around to doing most things or whatever.

I used to like reading and craftmaking but I haven't read an actual book in a few years lol.

I knitted when I was young too! but I never learnt to cast off at the time xD; I like knitting still because it's a mindless activity that you can do whilst multitasking. I've lost interest in craft things but gained in art but I'm not good enough at it to call it a hobby maybe... I dunno. I could say saving fanart but that's a digital thing :I I doodle sometimes as well; I have a large preference for traditional art.

I really love baking (though for the most part it's something I can only do by a recipe book); admittedly it's not something I do often because money (which is necessary for nearly everything I want to do, unfortunately) and also I don't always enjoy cooking multiple times per day. Cooking dinner itself can be fun too.

Cleaning as a chore is something I'm not fond of but spring cleaning is fun sometimes. I also enjoy moving house... except for the odd lost stuff I guess.

I really like watching movies too!! No idea what my fave genre of them is and I have too many favourite films too.

As for more physical things I enjoy camping, swimming, cycling and those types of things as long as it's for leisure.

Something I would like to do that I don't is gardening. (I would mow the lawns too but it's winter here so it has been raining quite a bit lately. I actually don't like mowing the lawns though, my arms aren't very strong and it's time consuming especially with emptying the catcher lots and stuff...)

That's about all that I can think of xD

Outside Neopets its got to be Cars!! I build, I race, I buy too many!! I think I need a cheaper hobby!

Also love dancing, reading decent horror books and what girl doesnt have shopping down as a hobby??

My hobbies? I hope you have some time: Dancing, reading, writing, drawing, knitting (sounds dull, but it's funny), listening music, acting, meeting friends, playing with my cats, swimming, painting, watching my cat drinking from the toilet (he seriously does that), eating chocolate, baking and cooking, watching TV (Oh, that's digital). More I can't think of, but I'm sure I've more hobbies.

Unfortenately, I'm not good at the most of them.

Hmmm I don't know how much these would be considered hobbies, but I love to read, music, watching movies, and cooking. I'm also really into stuff like nail polish and makeup - funny because when I was younger I wasn't, but now I am.

• 2 weeks later...

Mine would be writing. I love writing, and my sister and I have been RPing together for the past few months. It's probably around 2000 pages by now. XD We're also working on a more serious project that will hopefully get done by the time we die. :laughingsmiley:

Outside Neopets its got to be Cars!! I build, I race, I buy too many!! I think I need a cheaper hobby!

Also love dancing, reading decent horror books and what girl doesnt have shopping down as a hobby??

I envy you. Build/race/buy cars sounds like a really awesome hobby (expensive but reeeeally awesome c; )

I've recently taken up guitar lessons, I always thought my hands were too small. But hey, I can do some things now. I just need to Practice practice practice.

Oh, I've always wanted to learn how to play the piano, with guitar a close second.

My hobbies are reading, writing, everything horror and languages.

• 2 weeks later...

I study/play violin, but that's a pretty serious hobby, if it can still be called such :) other than that...I love to read (it's hard to find the time sometimes), cook, and I'm now dabbling in selling things on eBay and trying out yoga~

• 3 weeks later...

Attending events because I like to socialize. (Can it be counted as a hobby? Hmm.) Be it formal, casual, or plain strange. I participated in a zombie walk recently. It was city-wide and hilarious. I also like to write music and short skits. But that is work. If it's a true recreational thing, drawing and writing are ways for me to relax. :> but my favorite has to be daydreaming!

Mine is birding/birdwatching though I'm not big on travel I take surveys at local reserves. I just began playing the flute but it's hard to set aside enough time for practice and I'm self-learning too. Maybe I need a few pointers from you, Plushie_Shoyru!

I love to play yugioh, I am still a kid, 11. :)

That's great, kiddo :) I used to play when I was that age too but I'm sure they must have released a ton of new cards and rules since back then. My younger brother invited me to play with a blackwing deck against his lightsworns the other day and I felt like such a noob, I did not know what a synchro was xD

• 2 weeks later...