Sutek's Tomb on Zen

xSummer

I'm sorry, I don't really understand what you're asking? You're right, you cannot get the avatar for Sutek on zen mode, or any avatar on a zen mode. There are a few cheats you can use, which you can find on TDN's game guide. But I don't understand what you mean by, 'Only have until 12 am to submit my score'?

I'm sorry, I don't really understand what you're asking? You're right, you cannot get the avatar for Sutek on zen mode, or any avatar on a zen mode. There are a few cheats you can use, which you can find on TDN's game guide. But I don't understand what you mean by, 'Only have until 12 am to submit my score'?

You can get Meepit Juice Break on Zen mode, but it takes about 12 hours to complete. I have it on my old account, going to tackle it again in a few days :P

Unfortunately that's the only one you can get on Zen. However if you keep trying on hard mode you get used to it and will eventually get the avatar. I'm sorry I cant be more helpful, it took me a lil while to get Suteks Tomb.

I still don't have Sutek's Tomb, and I'm normally very good at games like that. It just takes a lot of patience, and a good game board.

Also, thank you Saxen for letting me know about Meepit on zen. I'd rather it take me 12 hours and get the avatar, then keep getting THIS close to the avatar and losing -_--

Very true Rae, patience is key. Those sorts of puzzle games are pretty hard, especially with the added pressure of going for an avatar!

No problem ^_^ It's suuuch hard work but well worth it if you love collecting :)

what I would suggest is if your using a laptop connect a USB mouse you have better control and it's much easier then the mousepads on a laptop. Also try downloading a game like bejeweled for practice.

I got my avatar about a week ago and it only took 15 minutes. I have a macbook and I downloaded a free game from the app store called The Treasures of Montezuma 3 Lite. This is a times game that only gives you 1 minute to rack up as many points as you can to get to the next level and obtain your awards.

After practicing in a game like this you should be able to get the avvie.

My Sutek's Tomb tips are:

- to play in hard mode. you will have more tiles and more options and can get points faster then easy mode.

- try to be quick and just practice and have fun with this puzzle.

I hope this helps.

Another tip, which helped me, was playing the game on the biggest resolution that Neopets offers.

The tiles are a lot larger, it made combos easier to see, and didnt make my eyes go squirelly after 2 tries lol

Totally read through TDNs guide and use the codes!

You'll get it in no time :D