Love to Customise?

This is just where you can post past and current customisations of your pet. here are mine.

Darlin_Dar-----------------------Miss_Katzena ------------------Usulinda_Mindy ---------------Yi_Jie_chen

2.png2.png2.png2.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2.png

2.png2.png2.png2.png

2.png2.png2.png2.png

Those all came out really well!! I've never really gotten too too much in customizing. I am impressed! Makes me want to do it.

I'm no huge customization maniac, but here's my current pets' customizations:

2.png2.png2.png2.png

My Hissi and Jetsam never really changed much when it comes to terms of customization, I'm happy with my punk Grey Jetsam and my Layton Vickles-style Darigan Hissi. My Poogle used to be a snow princess before I painted her Royal and Faerie for her current customization. I got my Kiko ready for the holiday season since Christmas is coming close.

I'll be getting more great stuff to dress up my pets with at a later time.

I like customizing!

I made Dream Customizations on Dress to Impress for all my pets except two. I usually keep them simple, since trinkets and foregrounds are hard for me to put in. Right now, I'm working on my Shoyru, Ruzin. All I need is a Royal PB to cross-paint him with Shadow.

Here's what he'll look like when he's done: http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/65540

I had to change the color to Skunk because the shadow Shoyru was glitching, but it's pretty close.

• 2 weeks later...

Lol they're so cute!

Heres mine:

2.png

2.png

2.png

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts at 7 words or higher, pictures and other BBCode don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

How do you post these snapshots of your pets ?

Go to your userlookup, right-click an image of your pet, copy image URL, paste it and wrap those "img" tags around the image URL.

Actually, I only have 4 pets, it's just that I showed their previous customisations from when I started showing them. Here's Miss Katzena and Yi. They're wearing the NC items I got from my thing from the advent calendar, cause I chose the GOTHIC machine! I;m talking about the Skull Staff and the wig Yi;s wearing.

2.png2.png

^ Some of those look silly, but I really admire your Island Tuskaninny's customization and your Halloween Kougra's customization as well.

That Kau of yours looks like it has a steampunk look to it if you ask me.

My main account guys are all ready for winter:

4.png4.png

4.png4.png

Vik is enjoying the new wings I got from Wonderclaw today, and Jet's got a new shirt :D

^ Some of those look silly, but I really admire your Island Tuskaninny's customization and your Halloween Kougra's customization as well.

That Kau of yours looks like it has a steampunk look to it if you ask me.

Aww why thank you very much! :) Yep my Kau is definitely intended to look steampunk.

@Manta: I love the wintery look of all your pets! :) Season themes are great!

@GlossyNinjax3: I love your Kacheek, it looks so sweet! :)

I enjoy customizing as well, but I generally customize my Neopets in a rather silly fashion.

Anyway, enjoy!

2.png2.png

2.png2.png2.png

I love your silly pets! Silly is always more fun. Tohuth I already posted up in another topic my pets' customisation (holiday related), i could post their pictures up here again.

I love to customize :) once I reach all my goals I'll customize all my pets with wearables but until then I just use the NC items and free wearables I got, so I don't have all my pets customized... here are my best ones so far...

2.png2.png2.png

2.png2.png2.png(I love that background)

I also really like my uni in desert clothes...

2.png

You know what, Fulgaraverde? Your Desert Lutari's customization pretty much has that desert thief look will all of that gold surrounding him, it appears that you put in a lot of effort in customizing him pretty well. Also, your Biscuit Cybunny feels like a definite Easter Bunny with all of the Easter Negg getup you have on her.

I've been seeing some pretty good pet customizations so far, I can't wait to see some more great ones pretty soon. :king:

fulgaraverde~ I adore your desert lutari! :*

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or more, smilies don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I feel like Neopets customization is still too limited for me to really get creative (I'm always finding nice things for only this species, or only that), but I do love Overclocked. :wub_anim:

2.png

overclocking

n

The practice of modifying a computer to allow its processors to run at greater speeds than the manufacturer intended.

I tried, lol.