So, any of you like Rock Music?

Jess Is Somewhere Else

I just thought I'd make a topic where people could talk about rock music if they like it. I like:

The Cult

Evanescence

Faith No More

Luxt(This is more like electronic mixed woth rock)

The Used

And others too, though I don't really have a lot of songs by them.

I am OBSESSED with Evanescence! Although the new album is different I love it just as much as the others. The new songs Made of Stone and Swimming Home are my favorite so far.

Other bands I like:

Lacuna Coil

Flyleaf

The Used

My Chemical Romance

I'm more of an old-school rock fan , since i grew up with it

... Metallica , Iron Maiden , GnR , Bon Jovi , Rolling Stones , Led Zeppelin , Deep Purple ..

I like some new stuff like Korn , Children of Bodom , Marilyn Manson , etc

Metallica , Iron Maiden , GnR

+1

may I add:

Iced Earth

Opeth

Dream Theater

Savatage (I LOVELOVELOVE Savatage :wub_anim: )

Chriss Caffery

Dio

Jorn Lande

Ark

Masterplan

Megadeth

The Old Dead Tree

Tim Christensen

Dizzy Mizz Lizzy

You know what, I could go on forever :P

For all you peeps that like the female fronted rock and metal bands; you should check out my friend's band. They split up about 2 years ago, but that doesn't matter for the quality of their music, right? ;) They were called After Forever.

Also, Holland's coolest rock chick, Anouk, is pretty good too. :)

A few of those bands are metal. That being said, I'll include my metal and rock bands. :P

ACDC

Anti-Flag

Bon Jovi

Cradle of Filth.

Def Leppard

Evanescence.

Greeley Estates

Iced Earth.

Metallica.

Nightwish

Offspring.

Within Temptation.

So many more. I could go on forever. XD

Seems I not the only one who knows about The Used. I found out about them when I saw a folder of their songs in the Music on the computer at home, but never took notice of it lots until I saw a music video, then I was like "that's rock music? I've got to try that!" So I did.

Some of my favorite artists are sometimes considered rock, other times not. (Like John Mayer. He's sometimes considered pop, rock, alternative, blues.)

But what I'll go ahead and consider rock:

John Mayer (softer rock)

The Beatles

Nickelback

Sick Puppies

I'm absolutely obsessed with Evanescence!!! I love the new album, but I have to say my favorite song is Good Enough off of The Open Door. The piano in that song is absolutely amazing! :wub_anim:

I'm also a huge fan of In This Moment. They're a bit heavy with some screamo.

I also enjoy Stone Sour, Three Days Grace, and Skilet.

My musical tastes are quite vast and I could go on forever.

The only album of Evenescance we have at home is Fallen. I like track 6, don't know if I'm allowed to say the name. The violin part at the end actually goes on to track 7.

Yay! A post all about rock music! :laughingsmiley: hehe.

I love all types of rock music but i'm mostly into screamo, alternative, and symphonic power metal. The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Nightwish, Evanescence (Evanescence fans FTW!), 30 Seconds to Mars, All that Remains, Black Veil Brides, A Day to Remember, and Asking Alexandria are some of my favorites but My Chemical Romance is my number one fave! They're amazing! :wub_anim:

Last saturday, I saw a music video for Sum 41, a band I knew we had songs by at home, but didn't know they were rock songs. So I put soime on and listened to them. And I liked them. I will add more when I get the chance.

I just thought I'd make a topic where people could talk about rock music if they like it. I like:

The Cult

And others too, though I don't really have a lot of songs by them.

YES!!! Another Cult fan!! I am a huge fan of The Cult.

I love Rock, but prefer Metal

Last saturday, I saw a music video for Sum 41, a band I knew we had songs by at home, but didn't know they were rock songs. So I put soime on and listened to them. And I liked them. I will add more when I get the chance.

Sum 41 is one of my all time favorites. Does This Look Infected? is one of my favorite albums I own. Chuck was okay, a little too political for my taste(I get enough of that from KMFDM and Anti Flag). All Killer No Filler is a classic. I like the song Fat Lip. It's a rap like.

AFI is a marvelous band. I can relate to their song This Time Imperfect so much right now.

The Birthday Massacre is amazing! My favorite songs by them in order:

Imagica Demo

Nighttime

Nothing and Nowhere

Broken

Violet

Hmm it's a tie between Play Dead and Holiday

Walking With Strangers

Science but I can relate so much to Kill the Lights.

Looking Glass EP

Song: Shiver Remix: Weekend NYC 77 mix

Pins and Needles

Always

Imaginary Monsters EP

Song: Forever Remix: Shallow Grave Combichrist "Good For Her" mix(I also love love love Combichrist)

Show and Tell(their live album and DVD which I sadly don't have)

Video Kid

Chibi is amazing! I freaking adore that woman!

You know who else used to rock? Aiden, before wiL became all soft and gushy. He's still attractive though. My favorite songs by them are Fifteen, Breathless, We Sleep Forever and their covers of Die Die My Darling by The Misfits and their cover of White Wedding by Billy Idol.

Yah, I like music :laughingsmiley: