Games Master Challenge 2011

xSummer

When the GMC starts, I'm not resorting to challenging Abigail at all. I've been playing a few games that I wasn't so good at, and increasing my scoring techniques in them as well. Best of luck to anyone who takes on all the AAA challenges and willing to aim for the Gold Trophy. :yes:

Now is the best time to amp up your gaming skills, you'll need it more than ever if you want to take on AAA's scores.

Also, the more you participate in the GMC, the more cool prizes you'll get. I just can't wait to see what prizes will be available. :D

I'm interested to see Abi's involvement.

In the past, the games "scores" are typically easy to beat. The real challenge is figuring out what the 5 are.

I wonder if AAA and Abi each have their own set of 5 challenges this year, with AAA's being on the more difficult side...

Take a peek at least years GMC: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/gmc/day1-10/

I have a question... Does it start at midnight tonight, or with the news tomorrow?

Also, is it very hard to get the best trophy?

Last year it started with the news.

It's easy to get the gold trophy, as long as you are online each day to complete the 5 challenges. The scores they request are usually very easy to beat(view the guide I linked above to get an idea). The challenge is figuring them out (thankfully we're here if you have trouble) and completing them all in one day.

I missed last years..I cant wait for tomorrow to come. :wub_anim: Will there be an avatar?

To my knowledge, there was never a Games Master Challenge avatar made for the previous years. We're not entirely sure if this year's GMC will give out an avatar for participating and taking on a good amount of challenges. If you ask me, I highly doubt it, but it would be a nice reward for all of that gameplay.

To my knowledge, there was never a Games Master Challenge avatar made for the previous years. We're not entirely sure if this year's GMC will give out an avatar for participating and taking on a good amount of challenges. If you ask me, I highly doubt it, but it would be a nice reward for all of that gameplay.

Thank you for the info. I never played before so i didnt know ^_^

• 1 year later...

Hm, this is my first time participating and i'm doing all the challenges I can, but I don't have time to do them when they're released. I've been catching up every couple of days. It's cool that there is a trophy, so I have a chance to get one. I wonder do they go by how many challenges completed or tiers to award them?

Edit: sorry about bumping an old topic.....I thought it was from 5 days ago -_-