Confess something no one in real life knows?

April

That's right, confess things no one in real life knows about you. I always get a kick out of these threads. :)

For me?

No one in life knows I play Neopets.

No one in real life knows I am working on a novel.

No one in real life knows that I am afraid of showers.

I consider my best friend to be my dog.

I spend lots of time researching serial killers.

I sing myself to sleep.

It's relaxing to watch my dog sleep. (Not to sound like a creeper or anything.)

I dress up as Batman and run around the city with my cousin hugging people. *cough*

And when it rains or is windy I have to run outside and literally run and spin around.

Oh, and I can NOT get to sleep, despite my singing unless one of my dogs is cuddling with me. :)

EDIT: Noo! I just realized I messed up in the title. :( It should be no one, not no. *fail*

*kicks self* I apologize for my violence on TDN. XD

Edit by Viridian: fixed the title for you ;)

EDIT: Thank you! You're my hero.

Edit by Viridian: Yay I'm someone's hero! <3

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few things no one knows about me are:

* I intend to take opera/vocal lessons when funds are available

*I used to write romance novels (and the occasional erotic story... :* )

*I seem to have misplaced a lot of my confidence

@April: Funny enough, I too, am wigged out by showers (I'm frequently teased about showering really quick "for a girl") and researching serial killers (abnormal psychology fascinates me to no end. I like knowing/speculating as to why people do screwed up things).

@April: Funny enough, I too, am wigged out by showers (I'm frequently teased about showering really quick "for a girl") and researching serial killers (abnormal psychology fascinates me to no end. I like knowing/speculating as to why people do screwed up things).

Exactly. I love to study the psychological behaviour and try and figure out why they did the things they did.

A few things no one knows about me are:

* I intend to take opera/vocal lessons when funds are available

Uh...so you don't admit in real life that you have good taste? :-P I used to take lessons for operatic voice. I encourage you to do it--and to be proud of it!

I actually kind of wish I wasn't such an open book. I feel like it's normal and healthy to have secrets or even just something that you have completely to yourself. And I don't really have anything like that :(

I tried to think of something to write but then realized I've told my best friend everything. I'll edit if I can think of something

No one in real life knows...

-I play Neopets. (okay, no one besides my parents and brother)

-I have online friends.

-I'm mainly attracted to boys but I wouldn't mind dating a girl, and if I told any of my friends that I feel like they wouldn't exactly take it in stride.

-I hate drawing/writing when I'm in a bad mood because I feel like I'll screw up majorly and it'll worsen my mood even more.

-I'm actually a really angry person. Sometimes even the smallest things (like bumping into a wall, accidentally colouring outside the lines, etc) can tick me off and make me become violent.

-I feel like all but one or two of my friends can't stand me.

-I also feel like most of the time I feel more oppressed around my friends than I do around my parents. (Basically, I feel like I can't be who I really am around my friends.)

So most of these were more personal than anything else posted here. I don't mind, as long as I've confessed these things somewhere. :yes:

Hmm, I didn't confess much personal because a lot of them wouldn't be too appropriate but I am sure I have a couple that won't be breaking any rules.

•  
  • I too am an angry person. I avoid most people in real life when I'm upset because otherwise I will say lots of cruel things I would regret. So I'm pretty anti social.
  • I am closer to my online friends than my real life friends. Although that's their own fault. They steal from me and such. My old real life friends hate me due to something that took place in high school. *sigh* the drama never ends .
  • Everyone thinks I am a goody two shoes but I have been dragged into some really bad things. I'm not as innocent as I like to wish I was. Or that I appear to be.
  • I enjoy writing essays and watching documentaries.
  • I waited the whole time I was 10 to get my Hogwarts letter at 11... (Oh, on that note, last year my boyfriend at the time made me one, I was 17, knew it wasn't real but it was priceless!)
  • Oh, this one is really personal! By accident I listened to a Miley Cyrus song that was not one of her hits and liked it. Afterwards I found out it was her and I couldn't deny that I liked the song and now like a few songs by her. It's weird, cause I'm the type of person to like Nightwish and Within Temptation, a little Cradle of Filth and Avril Lavigne! I can't help liking Avril and Hilary Duff, been fans since I was 10.
  • I'm a major Backstreet Boys fan. =D
  • I like Digimon over Pokemon. (Shh, this secret is very important.)
  • I really, really hate feet. They gross me out to no end.
  • I write fanfiction.

I have a bunch more I wish I could post, but I can't. xD

They make me sound crazy, and definitely not for this site! There are some things I suppose should remain secret. :yes:

I actually kind of wish I wasn't such an open book. I feel like it's normal and healthy to have secrets or even just something that you have completely to yourself. And I don't really have anything like that :(

Agreed!

Okay no wait no one in real life knows that I'm (currently) afraid of washing my face, because I do NOT want to shut my eyes and immerse my face in face and then open them to a mirror that reflect Hannibal Lecter. Too much Silence Of The Lambs. *shudder*

Agreed!

Okay no wait no one in real life knows that I'm (currently) afraid of washing my face, because I do NOT want to shut my eyes and immerse my face in face and then open them to a mirror that reflect Hannibal Lecter. Too much Silence Of The Lambs. *shudder*

I have a fear of looking in Mirrors at night... Too creepy.

.... I used to be afraid of the dark, but everyone knew that. I'm not anymore. I'm fine with mirrors...

People don't know I love horror movies, because I don't watch them. :P With other people. But I do love them. :)

I love Horror and Thriller.

But I just have this major fear of looking into a mirror or outside a window at night. *shivers*

No one in real life knows I'm thinking of becoming a staff member for the other forum site I go on. Though I may not anytime soon, I probably won't have the time with all the tests in school. Also, I don't think anyone knows I've shared my real name here.

I live alone, and I sleep with a light on because I'm afraid of the dark >_<

I sometimes eat raw flour (:O!)

I sing Bohemian Rapsody in the shower.

I sometimes dance around my apartment while listening to rock music on my iPod (with all the blinds closed so that no one can see >_>)

I live alone, and I sleep with a light on because I'm afraid of the dark >_<

I sometimes eat raw flour (:O!)

I sing Bohemian Rapsody in the shower.

I sometimes dance around my apartment while listening to rock music on my iPod (with all the blinds closed so that no one can see >_>)

You are my hero. No joke. I'm the type that when I'm dancing, I hold a fake microphone, or an invisible one while I sing and dance. I'm so awesome.

Oh to add to my list. No one in real life knows I roleplay.

On that note, I need to find an awesome roleplaying site besides neopets. Some of the restrictions are too hard cause my roleplays are generally a bit dark themed.

No one knows I've been handing out resumes and had several interviews because I'm too embarrassed to admit I didn't get the job. So everyone is still on my case calling me lazy because I'm not trying to find a job, which I am. Just too embarrassed to admit I fail at it.