Game Avatar's

xSummer

kass basher :

wait til the wind is at least 8 or 9 (if it takes too long just restart)

when you hit the kass .. keep holding the space bar or the left mouse button (this way , the kass won't flap as it rises up)

when the kass starts going down , release the button

the moment the kass hits the ground , bounce him up by quickly clicking the space bar or left mouse button

bounce as much as you can every time the kass hits the ground

congrats , you unlocked the avatar :)

If you can do what Angelo said (hold the left mouse button while you send Kass flying, let it go when it aims towards the ground, click precisely when the plushie bounces off the ground) for the Medium Level, you can try to get to the Hard Level if you hit the 450 meter mark. From the Hard Level, do the same thing, and send your score when it hits 800 Points.

If you mess up, you can always practice with those given methods above until you get to the 450 mark (in medium mode), and ultimately to the 800 mark (in hard mode). It seems hard at first, but you'll get there with some useful tips and strategies given by helpful TDN members and staff. :yes:

Attack of the Slorgs is relatively easy. I posted my tips in another board earlier this morning for another user. you can try grand theft ummagine.

The buzzer game is easy too if you use the code. If you type cheese at the beginning of any round, you will be able to see your cursor so if you just zoom way in it's pretty easy.

I'll have to give that a try later, thanks for posting the tip.

kass basher :

wait til the wind is at least 8 or 9 (if it takes too long just restart)

when you hit the kass .. keep holding the space bar or the left mouse button (this way , the kass won't flap as it rises up)

when the kass starts going down , release the button

the moment the kass hits the ground , bounce him up by quickly clicking the space bar or left mouse button

bounce as much as you can every time the kass hits the ground

congrats , you unlocked the avatar :)

Mine barely took 10mins of my time after I read this! I saw it on another site, and BOOM! I got it.

Think about it this way: Once it hits 8 or 9, hit it. Then, it goes up, in an arc, right? When it's at the tip of the arc, let the mouse go. That means, before that, from the moment you it the kass, keep the button down. When it hits the ground, click. It hits again, click. This makes it bounce.

You'll get it real easy following this. :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

Here are a few easy game avatar suggestions:

1) Sutek's Tomb isn't that bad. It just takes practice.

Codes are:

• plzsutekcanihavemoretime for 30 more seconds (once per game)
  • pyramibread shows next move (unlimited uses)

2) Bilge Dice is easy, just takes time (since it's random). Just need to get 24. :)

3) Cliffhanger, all you have to do is lose.

4) Elive Thade: Score 1200, use a guide. Just takes a looong time x)

5) Faerie Crossword is another easy one, since the answers are posted on TDN every day ^_^.

Also, a lot of the Wheels have avatars. Those are random, though, so may take a while :P