Which Game Avatar Should I Try For Next ??

Angeló

14 members have voted

1. 1. My Next Avatar ?

• Chia Bomber
    • Petpet Rescue
    • Ice Cream Machine
    • Freaky Factory

I'm basically not so good when it comes to getting high scores .. I got lucky a few times but in general .. I can't get an avatar score ..

But I really want to try for a new one .. so which one of these do you suggest ? and do you have any good guides ??

- Chia Bomber (I'm terrible at it)

- Petpet Rescue (Ditto)

- Ice Cream Machine (ha ha , don's ask)

- Freaky Factory (I almost had the avatar score once)

i voted for freaky factory, partly because i like the game, and partly because you told us that you almost had an avatar score, so it won't take very long, and that may give you a nice feeling ^^ (too many komma's in one sentence...)

anyways... conclusion: i would go for freaky factory ^^

Petpet Rescue! I'm sure you can get the hang of it with practice. It's a lot easier than the chia bomber avatar imo. Then again, I used to play Frogger games ALL THE TIME. xD

petpet rescue I'd say is the easiest. If you get used to the timing and whatnot with a little practice, it's definately doable. I used to super fail at it but after a bit of practice, I can get the avatar score almost every time I play now. I haven't yet actually gotten any of the other avatars you mentioned yet either so you can do it!

I chose Chia Bomber 2. As long as you know how to dodge enemy movements, and know the Geoffrey trick, you should be able to take a shot at it. I have avatars for both Chia Bomber 2 and Petpet Rescue myself, and it takes lots of practice and determination on getting all the Game Avatars.

I was going to mention Nimmo's Pond, but I see you already got the score for it. (:

Freaky Factory and Ice Cream Machine, to an extent, require a bit of luck as well as skills. In ICM, some plays you get a lot more high-scoring scoops and bonuses than others. In FF, you need skills, but if the chance of the game doesn't sent the right colours to you quick enough, it's not your fault if you run out of time. With these, it's best to play them everyday to maximize your chances of getting a "lucky"" play. CB and PPR require more skill than luck, IMO, so these might be easier. The only one of the three I've yet to get is Chia Bomber. It's driving me crazy/

those games are hard as butt :f

petpet rescue took me forever--literally two weeks or practicing like 10 times every day

the other ones i'm not even going to attempt right now

on the plus side, i just got my meepit juice break avatar! =D

I'm playing Petpet Rescue .. it's a nice game .. i just hate those stalactites ... they come out of nowhere and kill me faster than i could say "petpet"

Played Chia Bomber .. still not doing so good <_<

Game avatars are the bane of my existence. D: Well, next to retired avatars anyway. Good luck getting the Petpet Rescue one!

I voted for Freaky Factory, just because I enjoy that game in general. But getting the required score for the avatar is really, really hard.

I've gotten scores between 1230 and 1249 before on Freaky Factory, and it makes me want to chuck my computer at a wall...