Ogrins: Love em or hate em?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Ogrins?

• YESSS OGRINS ARE MY FAVE PETS
    • Yes, I have 1 or more
    • They're cute, but I wouldn't own one.
    • I don't like them.
    • Ogrins? EW!

I owned one via zapping but then after a few zaps (or maybe more) he got turned into a Ruki - when he got zapped Zombie I quickly transferred him to my side account :)

Ogrins are ok, but wouldn't be my first choice for a Neopet to call my own.

Ogrins? I find these fellas cute, but I'd never own one. I just like any Neopet in general, regardless on what species it is.

I do agree that Ogrins are under-rated. They are a really cute pet, and have some really awesome colors (like Robot.) I personally don't have one, as they don't fit into my account themes, but I was really excited when my lab pet (I had morphed it into an Ogrin from a Lutari to transfer) changed to White. I had so much fun with the customization for it. And I was disappointed when it changed species the next day.

My answer isn't in the poll: I want to own one in the future. I have an idea for a character who is a Chocolate Ogrin, and I'll consider applying for any that are UFA, but I'd prefer a male one.

My answer isn't in the poll: I want to own one in the future. I have an idea for a character who is a Chocolate Ogrin, and I'll consider applying for any that are UFA, but I'd prefer a male one.

Ditto, except I'm determined to zap mine, and he'll definitely be male.