What is your favorite Neopet's game?

ZombiiMommii

Fashion Fever :P I used to love Jolly Juggle (I think it's called like this .. :mellow: ) but I played it so much I got bored of it ..

That would be Jolly Jugglers, LoveBee.

I like a lot of games myself, here's a list of what I enjoy:

Nova Defender

Nimmo's Pond

Kookia

Tubular Kiko Racing

Barf Boat

Attack of the Marblemen

Kass Basher

Imperial Exam

Evil Fuzzles from Beyond the Stars

Jolly Jugglers

Petpet Plunge

Chia Bomber 2

Wrath of the Snowager

Dubloon Disaster

Zurroball

...and tons more! I normally like to play some games more often when their NP ratio is good and easy enough to score 1,000 NP per play.

Don't forget that TDN has a great list of games that serve good NP ratios over here, and Joderi's Petpage has a complete list of NP ratios that updates often as well for anyone looking for games that serve great NP ratios for the month.

Hmm, it really is interesting to see that a lot of the games posted here are those that I do not like at all :P

My personal favourite (according to pure enjoyment value only) is Faerie Bubbles, but I also love the three Hannah games and Mutant Graveyard of Doom II because they are fun and can score 1k quickly (especially Hannah and the Ice Caves, where you get 1k after just doing the last level :D)

Kass Basher, though a glitch in the browser makes me have to start over again every time anymore. :grrr:

Freaky Factory

Snowmuncher

Hasee Bounce

Turmac Roll

Ultimate Bullseye II

Shenkuu Warrior II

Meerca Chase II

Spellseeker

And I'd include Hannah and the Pirate Caves if only I could ever play the game again. But it's gone. :sad02:

Ice cream machine! I have a similar game on my cell phone and I got really good at it.

Practice definatly makes perfect, or at least helps a great deal. I used to be really bad at ice cream machine,

couldn't even get to the mint stage. Now I feel like I'm instantly at peach and have extra lives etc.

I am still way off from getting the avatar but I'll have it one day :)

Kass Basher, though a glitch in the browser makes me have to start over again every time anymore. :grrr:

I've had the same problem lately! I wonder if it's a browser thing, or a Neo thing. I hate having to start from the first level and work my way up every single time.

I usually play Kass Basher, Fashion Fever, Turmac Roll, Spinacles, and Ultimate Bullseye II. I don't play all of them every day, but I tend to like games that are quick to play, and yield NP even when you don't possess the ninja skills necessary for a trophy.

Right now I find myself playing Snow Wars the most, however that is because I am trying to get the avvie, with little luck I might add. My favorite tends to change over time. I remember going through phases where I liked freaky factory, castle battles, and dustruct-o-match the original.

My favorites are:

Attack of the Revenge

Kass Basher

Mutant Graveyard of Doom II

Sophie's Stew

Magax Destroyer

Carnival of Terror

Castle of Eliv Thade

I also like Ultimate Bullseye II but it's impossible for me to get much nps from it. xD