*falls over* Somebody, pinch me...

Leila

AGHHHHHHH. FORGOTTEN SHORE. PIRATE DRAIK EGG. JUST...JUST....AGHHHHHH.

Okay, okay... *calms down and turns off the caps lock* Omg omg omg. o.o I am not calm. I got a freaking Pirate Draik Egg today!!!!! I have NEVER had such good luck with a daily, of any sort. Never gotten a PB or a MP, ever. And today, I almost missed it, because I thought I didn't see anything on the image, but then I clicked back to inspect closer and...

Holy crap. o.o What did I do to please the Neo gods?!?!

Can't decide what to do with it, but I had to squee somewhere. Thought about running to where my family is eating dinner and screaming at them, but I figured you guys would be more understanding of my excitement.

Oh, and the only bad part? I didn't get a screenie. v.v My browser went wonky and refreshed after I got the egg, so no screenie. *sniffles* Oh well...at least I have a Draik egg! My biggest Neo goal = fulfilled! But now I have to decide if I should hatch it right away or save it, or sell it to buy other things I want more immediately...

If you are interested in selling it, I know there are a few users here that are looking into buying an egg soon so feel free to let us know over in the Draik Lair thread. http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/20939-draik-lair/ Or if you decide to hatch come show off your new draik there too. Congratulations!

More people getting Pirate Draik Eggs these days, congrats Leila!

I've been longing for one of those things myself from the daily (or at least a Pirate Krawk Morphing Potion).

I wish you the best of luck on your future endeavours on this marvelous find, Leila.

Congratulations on your wonderful find. I'm hoping to get either the Morphing Potion or the Draik Egg and will probably hang onto them for a while. At least we know its possible to get those good prizes from the daily.

Congrats~~!

I almost missed mine too. I was like there's nothing but the message looked different. That was when I noticed a shovel and got my avatar XD I'd like a draik egg so I can hatch it :)

I did get a discovered treasure chest today and only got junk out of it....ah well.

Wow, congrats! That's so awesome! I think I should complete my map as quick as possible, seeing al these people finding draik eggs :D

If you have NPs to spend, the maps are getting really cheap. I think on average, the pieces go for 1-2k each by now. I've seen people gifting entire sets of the map on the NeoBoards.

I have a few extra Forgotten Shore map pieces, which ones do you still need?

Btw, I still can't decide what to do with the egg. It's sitting in my SDB right now. However, my side account is filling up fast, as yesterday I got notified that an owner had picked me to adopt their pet, so I only have one pet slot left...

However, my side account is filling up fast, as yesterday I got notified that an owner had picked me to adopt their pet, so I only have one pet slot left...

you know you can have four side accounts , right ? :)

and which pet are you picked to adopt ? :)

Well yeah, but I already have two, and one is full up. (I don't actually care for the pets on that account, they're badly named and not painted or anything, but they're my oldest pets so I can't make myself adopt them out....) And tbh, creating sides is so much hassle lol. Naming them, creating and naming first pets, and then I start feeling guilty if I don't have coded lookups on my sides as well...and it just opens a whole can of worms lol.

I got picked to adopt an MSP Poogle! :D So so excited, I just applied on a whim because I love Poogles so much. I didn't actually think I'd get picked. The Neopets gods are DEFINITELY smiling upon me this week.

If you have NPs to spend, the maps are getting really cheap. I think on average, the pieces go for 1-2k each by now. I've seen people gifting entire sets of the map on the NeoBoards.

I have a few extra Forgotten Shore map pieces, which ones do you still need?

Btw, I still can't decide what to do with the egg. It's sitting in my SDB right now. However, my side account is filling up fast, as yesterday I got notified that an owner had picked me to adopt their pet, so I only have one pet slot left...

I still need piece 3 and 4, it would be great if I could buy them from you :) Also, congrats with the Poogle, that's amazing! ^_^