Last movie you saw in theaters?

ZombiiMommii

I'm curious. How about the last 5? For me in reverse order:

Paranormal Activity 3 (I just got back from seeing this one with Hubby. Creepy!)

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

Pirates of the Caribbean 4

The Tourist

Eclipse

What about everyone else?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't go to the movies anymore ... but last night some friends took me to watch Trespass with Nicolas Cage & Nicole Kidman .. it was OK

others i think were "Tourist" "Pirates 4" "Inception" and "Alice In Wonderland"

I'm a huge fan of going to the movies. I used to go at least once a month before I had my son, now we have had to narrow it down to every once in a while. But its just fun for me! We end up renting a lot of movies that we miss from Redbox, or buying them.

Hangover 2

Suckerpunch

The Roommate? Maybe?

Uh... Alice in Wonderland?

Ahh... I know I saw something like 2 weeks ago and I've already forgotten what it was. Sad!

Johnny English Reborn, is the last movie I've watched at cinemas.

And earlier, Final Destination 5 *shudders* Being forced to watch really tortures me :S

Ummm..

Paranormal Activity 3

30 Minutes or Less

I don't really remember before that. I have an awful memory sometimes.

Movies in cinemas, hmm

Don't know in which order:

POTC4

Thor

Harry Potter 7 (both)

The Sorcerers Apprentice

I don't remember any others.. Then again my memory isn't too great at the moment, as I'm a brainless zombie (yay halloween). I used to go to the cinema every month 5 years ago, but these days there is little of interest to me.

Jonny English reborn, it was hilarious! Actually, I watched it twice, two days after each other :P I watched it on saturday morning with my sister, and in the afternoon, my friend called if I wanted to go to the movie with them the next day. So I went again :laughingsmiley: It was still hilarious ^_^

And, for the people who've seen it too, my name is in it... Susan ^-^

I don't remember the last 5 I saw because I hardly ever go to the movie theaters. I think the last one I went to see was the last Harry Potter movie. Fun times!

Last film I saw was 50/50, and that was tonight. Because my family are members of sky tv, every so often they give out free movie tickets to see films before the release date. Its quite a challenge to make a film about cancer, but this film does it well. The acting is superb plus with Seth Rogan there, they were able to add a lot of comedy in there with out ruining the great story of a man with a illness.

Jonny English reborn, it was hilarious! Actually, I watched it twice, two days after each other :P I watched it on saturday morning with my sister, and in the afternoon, my friend called if I wanted to go to the movie with them the next day. So I went again :laughingsmiley: It was still hilarious ^_^

And, for the people who've seen it too, my name is in it... Susan ^-^

WAHAHAHAH yea, that was hilarious. I loved it, but I only watched it once, after my exams. :)

The Lion King 3D

Harry Potter 7 Part 2 (I actually saw this one twice in Spain, once in Spanish and once in Spanish with English subtitles; I have yet to see it in the U.S.)

I have no clue what comes next...

I am a poor college student and can't afford to go to movies very often.

I honestly don't remember. Let's see, the most recent I think was...

I know I saw The Lion King in 3D twice. I'm sure I saw something after that but I don't remember at all. :P And as for before, well, there was POTC4, I really didn't want to see HP7 pt 2 because all the best characters die, and it's just too depressing. :sad02: So I avoided it.

This is a tough one for me since I never really go to the theaters these days, last movie I recall watching in the theatres was The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, but that was back in 2005. I never really went back to the theaters since. :P

I can't remember my last 5 films that I watched in the theaters so well; closest to my memory would be Shrek 2, Finding Nemo, Spy Kids 3D: Game Over, and Pokemon 4Ever. I was 10 to 13 when I saw all five of those movies mentioned in my post.