Last Thing You Ate

Naamah D.

Gluten free chocolate rice cereal thingies. They're kinda like Cocoa Pops but with the air sucked out of them XD I have no idea why they're squished, but for some reason they taste nicer like that ^_^

A fruitcake. :sick01:

I had to eat it because it expires tomorrow.

Alright, first person aside from myself that eats fruitcake that I've seen! Yay! :D

And I had apple jacks. <-- Awesomesauce breakfast.

I haven't eaten anything today yet but last night I had the most amazing fry up ever :D Hash browns rule all - best form of potato, bar roasties ;)

In the afternoon, my family and I went to Kenny Rogers' Roasters in Aeon Jusco, I ate a Quarter Chicken Meal with BBQ baked beans, coleslaw, and garden pasta salad, then drank an Autumn Four Season Fizzy which consists of Coca Cola (which tastes like Root Beer) and chocolate ice cream on top.

Two hours ago, I ate two Egg-celent sandwiches which were taken away and a slice of Chocolate Banana cake from Secret Recipe.

Last thing I had to eat was some Onion Rings with Zesty Sauce, and some Chicken Tenders off of Burger King's Value Menu, along with some Coke to drink as well.