Last Thing You Ate

Naamah D.

Last thing I had to eat was some fish sticks for dinner with some zesty sauce, with some Sierra Mist to drink after that.

White rice with fried fish and steamed vegetables on top. I barely had enough room to finish the rice. :laughingsmiley:

I just had some icecream. It's the middle of winter and it's a really cold day, but it was calling

my name :)

i like icecream in winter too, because it doesn't melt as fast (winter here is.. about 14 degress celcius during the day, so NOt as cold as some places!)

at the moment its typical pring weather so yesterday it was 39 degrees. today it is 22 degrees, raining and hailing.

and the last thing i ate? caramel macadamia icecream. because its good any day of the year!!

for a student yes, coffee/caffienated anything = major food group (as does whatever's left in the cafe)

the way i look at it,

coffee = fruit (since its a bean)

sugar = vegetable (since its from a plant)

milk/creamer = dairy (got to have calcium!)

so there is the food pyramid :D (totally ignores the top part of the pyramid with the sweets.. and lollies.. and fats..)