Last Thing You Ate

Naamah D.

Brown rice. *it's an Asian thanggg*

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

These interesting Spanish candies. They are like cherry gummies with some sort of coating. Hard to explain, they're called P!KOTAS though.

I just ate an apple. But I want chocolate:D

Bread and cheese and a nice cup of hot chocolate. Hahaha! What can i say, I love chocolate.^^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I had a delicious omelette with green pepper, tomato, cheese, and ham. It was magnificent :)

Strawberry cheesecake. :3 It was yummy, but I had to deal with my best friend gawking at me the whole time, because apparently cheesecake is a culinary abomination in her eyes.

Been going craaaazy with rice cakes recently :P Love them so much! Last night for dinner I had them with bacon, avocado and lettuce. Omnomnom :D

I went to Papa John's with my family (except for my dad because he's at work) and ate the Super Papa Pizza with extra jalapenos, had some chicken and mushroom rice which my mom ate, drank a cold chocolate drink, and ate cheese sticks with pasta sauce and butter for dipping, the butter is tasty but it clogs up my throat and make them dry.

There is this German food store that sells the best salami ever.

So I had a sandwich made of that, spreadable swiss cheese, and canned tomatoes on rye bread.

:3 If I finish off with an apple or a banana, I think I've hit every food group...

Or do I need to finish off with asparagus? Seeing as how tomatoes go back and forth?