What new games are you getting /will you be playing this christmas?

Aalnius

Games i'm l;ooking forward to  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What games are you looking forward to?

• Battlefield 3
    • Elder Scrolls Skyrim
    • Assassins Creed Revelations
    • Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3
    • Uncharted 3
    • Batman Arkham City
    • Rage
    • Saints Row the Third
    • Other
    • I don't game

Hi everyone,

Well seen as its a massive release this year with many quality games and some not so quality reskins *cough* modern warfare 3 *cough*

i decided it might be good to see what games people are looking forward to or are definitely getting or even playing right now.

Now im a major gamer so ive got a list of games i want but im poor so it'll be after Christmas that i get them just glad i have battlefield 3 to keep me busy till then.

1. Batman Arkham City

2.Skyrim

3.Uncharted 3

4. Assassins Creed Revelations

5.Saints Row the Third

This is too obvious, I'd take Kirby's Return to Dreamland.

I'm also aiming for some various Nintendo 3DS titles when I get a 3DS as well, but my vote goes to Kirby this time.

Well, I can not wait to get MW3! I love the Call of Duty series (playing since COD2) and MW3 looks great! Assassins Creed looks intense. I want that one really bad. But I also want Madden NFL 12. So yeah, I am a gamer too. But 10 days till MW3 comes out!

Personally, I'm wanting to get a 3DS+the Starfox 64 remake.

RAGE would be awesome to get - I'm a big OpenGL fan, and I support any professional game made using it. However, I don't have the required hardware for it... And my parents, being a bit on the poor side, are not going to buy me anything over $50, I'm willing to bet.

So, probably not gonna get any games this Christmas.

Though I might study more on OpenGL programming and make my own game, if I get far enough :)

Personally, I'm wanting to get a 3DS+the Starfox 64 remake.

RAGE would be awesome to get - I'm a big OpenGL fan, and I support any professional game made using it. However, I don't have the required hardware for it... And my parents, being a bit on the poor side, are not going to buy me anything over $50, I'm willing to bet.

So, probably not gonna get any games this Christmas.

Though I might study more on OpenGL programming and make my own game, if I get far enough :)

Next game I'm looking forward to is Assassin Creed: Revelations. Already played and completed Batman Arkham City. Pretty good game, the main story is very short (completed it with 2 days) but loads of side quests plus all the DLC has their own stories.

ive got rage now i have a lovefilm subscription so i got it through that :)

sounds like a worthy way to spend your time im currently doing a games programming course at uni so ill hopefully be making these big games in the future

also the original arkham asylum was really short but the gameplay was amazing best combat system ever seen

This is what my Christmas wish list looks like

PSP

Atari Classics Evolved

Ace Combat X Skies of Deception

Sega Genesis Collection

Locoroco 2

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max

Patapon

Modnation Racers

Metal Slug Anthology

DS

Emily the Strange Strangerous

Plants Vs Zombies

Sonic Rush

Ultimate Mortal Kombat

Super Monkey Ball Touch and Roll

Star Fox Command

Wii

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Call of Duty 3

Punch Out

Rayman Raving Rabbids

PS3

Sonic Ultimate Genesis Collection

I voted Other. I'm really hoping for a copy of Spyro 3 for the original PlayStation. Screw all y'all with your gaming systems that people actually use anymore. Original PlayStation is where it's at

I voted Other.

Same. I'm waiting to get a 3DS but in just in case i don't get it im hoping for Kirby: Return to Dreamland and The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

I voted Other. I'm really hoping for a copy of Spyro 3 for the original PlayStation. Screw all y'all with your gaming systems that people actually use anymore. Original PlayStation is where it's at

Nah. Super Nintendo is da bomb!

Own-Edit: Why do I keep falling just slightly short of the 7-word rule? I know it's not TOO big a deal, but it almost seems like I'm cursed!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I have all the Spyro games for my original PlayStation. What I really want is a copy of FF7, since my brother destroyed mine. Best FF game there is. I would love a remake for the 360!

As for games I really want (These are all for the 360) in order from most wanted to still wanted but not as much....

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Batman: Arkham City

Forza Motorsport 4

And for those released after Christmas....

Diablo III (PC)

Syndicate (360)

Tomb Raider (360)

I don't think I can wait till Christmas for Halo. I have been DYING to play since I heard they were going to re-release it for the 360. It's going to be spectacular!!!

I preordered Assassin's Creed (because it's my favorite series), and I will hopefully get Battlefield and Batman for Christmas.

I'm surprised that the Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword wasn't on here. I might get that too.

My answer is obvious, Zelda Skyward Sword :K I dont have Playstation or Xbox, so.. yeah.

It's released the same day my Grandma is coming to visit.. of course <_<

Gonna be gaming it up while grandma watches, and she talks about when they didn't have video games.. just like last year's Thanksgiving. :laughingsmiley:

I've been replaying Ocarina of Time, to not be bored out of my skull.

Well, first I need a console to play these games on ( <_< ), but the second I get one (which should be Christmas, might I add, and it should be either a PS3/360) I'll be getting Skyrim for sure, as well as a few other games. MW3 isn't really on the list, though Black Ops is if not just for the Zombies.

This christmas I'll be playing:

• Tales of Xillia (JP Import)
  • Persona 4
  • Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
  • God of War 1 & 2 (still need to complete hard mode on them)

I'm also gonna be watching some anime, mainly Bleach because I need to catch up to the latest episode. Also will be working on some webpages for my neopets pages.

Well I already know that I'm getting

NCAA Football 2012

Madden NFL 2009

both for Xbox.

Im hoping to get

Mario Kart for 3DS

Skyrim for Xbox.

:D That is all.

No Skyward Sword? That's the game I'm looking forward to the most. I would play Skyrim if my computer would run it though! <_<

theres only a limited number of choices you can put on polls otherwise i would of added more plus im not an nintendo player as in my opinion all they do is throw out the same game with a small change just like apple but if i could i would of added it.

on a side note thanks to my lovefilm subscription ive knocked rage, assassins creed, skyrim and battlefield off my list :P