Masks of Dread Begins!

hrtbrk

I chose the Evil Coconut Mask today, and the Grundo at Grundo Café (can't remember his name... if he has one), actually commented on the coconut... did everyone get this, or was it because of the mask I wore?

(Sorry if this topic has already been discussed, just now joining in)

I have not recieved that mssg, and today the plushie burnt with the flames of my mask :P

I though there was not relation between the mask you chose and the event, but it`s cool to have these differences ^^

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the steam mask:

The blue Grundo plushie's expression conveys how glad he is that you've arrived... Coming closer, you notice the look on the blue Grundo plushie's face, which if you didn't know better would give you the impression that he's rather impressed by your mask. You look to your left, and now notice a Faerie Colouring Book and Tooth Faerie Sweets resting against the trunk of a tree. Hmm, that wasn't there before, you think to yourself. Scooping up the items, you make a mental note to see Saskia for an additional treat.

I was able to stay on top of things this time, I may open my 5 Trick-or-Treat bags, or save them for when their prices spike.

Anyways, I love the final mask, it goes better on my Kiko than all the others.

ok i decsided to open them all. i got two spooky lime puddings, two One Scary Night books, two tongue wraps, a screaming tree, a cookie hats, a pumpkin beanbag and ectoplasm nachos

I opened mine as well, and I got a new background from the Gavril one:

bg_govemansion_silhouette.gif

The rest of the ones I opened were all Spooky Foods and such. Luck depends on the player, everyone will get something different from their bags.

Some people are reporting that they are getting some cool backgrounds. Seeing that they are going for over 300K I'll wait until the price drops in about a month or so.

Saskias Cart Silhouette Background

Shenkuu Silhouette Background

Deserted Fairground Silhouette Background

Meridell Castle Silhouette Background

Governors Mansion Silhouette Background

Vivies, those copies of One Scary Night aren't really worth much profit since they're freebies from those Trick or Treat Bags.

Also, I wonder if anyone else got one or more of those Silhouette Backgrounds from one of their Trick-or-Treat hauls like I did:

bg_desertfair_silhouette.gif

From the Sidney Trick-or-Treat Bag.

bg_mericastle_silhouette.gif

From the Skarl Trick-or-Treat Bag

bg_govemansion_silhouette.gif

From the Gavril Trick-or-Treat Bag

bg_shenk_silhouette.gif

From the Bonju Trick-or-Treat Bag

bg_saskia_silhouette.gif

From the Saskia Trick-or-Treat Bag

J Dawg, you skipped the one I got, the Governors Mansion Silhouette Background.

If you go into your preferences, you can take the limit off. :P

Ooooo!!! Thanks! :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts at 7 words or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

The mask and theme look great!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts at least 7 words or higher.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

wow

new backgrounds

but i won't be opening my bags

not now anyway

until i am 100% convinced i want the backgrounds

which i'm still not

because i have no use for them at the moment