Happy Symol Day!

hrtbrk

The Faerie Symol would go great with either the Faerie JubJub, Faerie Lupe, or Faerie Tonu if you ask me. The Royal Symol would be a perfect companion for the Royalboy Usul or Royalboy Krawk more than anything.

I never got lucky from the Symol Hole, ever, but I may try out for the new Symol Hole prizes though.

Oh the new Symols are just adorable!!!

I can't decide which I prefer, they are so overwhelmingly cute!

I zapped a rainbow Symol a few weeks ago, and I love it. Won't be zapping it any time soon! :)

Too bad I have never EVER received a prize from the Symol hole.... I wonder when I will get lucky? :icecream:

wow. both the royal and faerie are so.... decked out! they have all these ruffles and stuff :P

It would appear that there's a new petpet colour... maybe there will be more in that colour, and you won't be able to get it from a paint brush...

Omg, they're sooo cute, anyways, i guess i'm going to send my petpet in the symol hole *giggles* for those new prices

I haven't been to the Symol Hole since I got the avatar a few weeks ago but I do really like that background. I don't fancy my chances for getting it though because I hardly ever got anything before the avvie. Love both the Faerie and Royal Symols - they're adorable looking.

I got the avatar ages ago. I don't remember when. I don't even remember getting it, just that it was there with my other avatars. But I want that background.

Wow.... I don`t know what to said about the new colors without being rude... :P

I like nothing about them... in Mexico we have a phrase for this: les colgaron hasta el molcajete jejeje

D'awww. I actually really like the new colours. Actually, Symols in general are pretty cool. They can wear most colours well

Wait let me clear this up.

symol_dirt.gif

Is this a COLOUR, or an item? Because I thought it was an item, but people are talking about it as a colour... :worried:

I'm not sure, but it appears to be a color, though it's a prize from the Symol Hole. I searched it in a database, and it lists it as a petpet. (And the URL for the image just says symol_dirt)

You can get a symol as a prize from the Symol Hole? That's pretty sweet. :D

But there's no such colour as dirt. :worried:

Maybe there is now, and you can only get it from the lab or something like that, and more petpets will be available in it soon. Or maybe it's just like the Christmas Pile Of Soot.