The Meepit Fanbase

Alynniae

heeeey, the siggy-maker here says photoshop is awesome, long live free programs you get with your laptop !!!!!! :king:

i'll make some meepit siggy's soon, free for anybody to use as his/her own, without requests, you guys like that?

I didn't get photoshop with my lappie :sad01_anim:

i'll make some meepit siggy's soon, free for anybody to use as his/her own, without requests, you guys like that?

that would be great , Miss Lisa :)

heeeey, the siggy-maker here says photoshop is awesome, long live free programs you get with your laptop !!!!!! :king:

Sounds cool! I might pick one up and use it with my next username!

yay, going to try and find some nice pictures, meepits are hard though :/

So, so so so so so so true! It is so hard!

*sigh* TNT just wants to make it hard for us to share anything involving meepits :/

everybody can join, but of course, you need a special meepit that suits you!!! what kind of meepit do you like the most? (for ideas, check the front page :D)

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF MEEPITNESS!!!

DCoolMeepit ??

something along that line , I reckon :D

yes ? no ?

Nope! As soon as I am done making a signature, I will change it!

EDIT: CHANGED! Also a new template I made: sociallyawesomemeepit_Template.gif

Here ya go!

Edited by Socially Awesome Meepit

This current name change was pretty much under my nose the whole time. Socially Awesome Meepit is one of the best name changes I've seen come from you. Ilike it an the the new red template as well. Keep up the good work!

This current name change was pretty much under my nose the whole time. Socially Awesome Meepit is one of the best name changes I've seen come from you. Ilike it an the the new red template as well. Keep up the good work!

Thanks! Lol it took me forever to get the template! I had to reverse the Meepit, then select the Meepit to have it alone, and then I had to draw black lines on each color changing triangle part thing, then I had to get each color right, then I had to erase all the black lines by replacing each one with the color, and I did that by zooming into 1600% and then coloring it with a size 1 brush. After that I had to put the Meepit back in and replace all the black lines that disappeared. A real time consuming job.

Thanks! Lol it took me forever to get the template! I had to reverse the Meepit, then select the Meepit to have it alone, and then I had to draw black lines on each color changing triangle part thing, then I had to get each color right, then I had to erase all the black lines by replacing each one with the color, and I did that by zooming into 1600% and then coloring it with a size 1 brush. After that I had to put the Meepit back in and replace all the black lines that disappeared. A real time consuming job.

but the outcome is great, and nothing makes you feel better than doing something with a good outcome :D

WHO'S GONNA SAAAAAVE THE WOOOOOOORLD TONIIIIIIIIIGHT?!?!

Lol what was the DJ's name? :P I want to meet him/her

it's a song ... an old-school 80's song ...

but if you must know ... I love Omid 16B .. he's an awesome DJ .. and I met him many times .. I named my Kougra 16B after him .. :rolleyes_anim: