Habitarium--harvesters are going nuts!

Welcome Back Apathy

Is anyone else having this problem?

I put my nesters and workers on the mud and stone--for some reason, they went overboard on the wood, and I have 18000 wood and only 1000 and 4000 on the others. However, despite the fact that both the stone and the mud are not damaged in the least, they keep harvesting those for some time, and then suddenly leaving to wander around. They leave en masse, still with no damage to the resource tiles. It's really annoying because it takes me a long time to put them all in the right spot--I've made maybe 5k from Habi today but have wasted forty-five minutes trying to get them to go to the right place.

I'm having the exact SAME problem. And It's quite annoying.

You can try to fence your area with decorations, so they don't wander to an area you don't want to... But I'm still having a very hard time to harvest rock today.

Some days, they don't seem to harvest very well. I'm thinking it may be a server issue. Most times if I leave my habi open for a class (approx 1.5 hours), I come back to about 8-10k of gems (16-20 gems). Other days, I leave it for longer and come back to find 6 gems. Try first, as Xepha suggested, blocking in your workers so they can't leave. Then place them all within the "fence" and refresh. They should be harvesting. I find with Habi, a refresh or two usually sets things straight again.

I've had the same problem!! As soon as I get the resource update onscreen, my workers all start moving around for no reason. I've never had to block them in before because they've always stayed at whatever resource they've been harvesting and I don't like to put too much decoration on my screeen. They're all blocked in now though so hopefully that'll keep them harvesting. Glad to know it isn't just me!

I've had the same problem!! As soon as I get the resource update onscreen, my workers all start moving around for no reason. I've never had to block them in before because they've always stayed at whatever resource they've been harvesting and I don't like to put too much decoration on my screeen. They're all blocked in now though so hopefully that'll keep them harvesting. Glad to know it isn't just me!

Just happened to me. Almost lost my mind cause they were all moving and I couldn't grab them quick enough :angry: I put fences around stone and wood, but I couldn't do it around mud. They in cages now, little basta*ds (don't know if it's an appropriate word or not) :evil:

I always fence mine in too. The only problem with that is that if the pests destroy the

particular resource that they're stuck next to, they can't wander off and find something

else to gather. But that's only happened once or twice in the 6 months that I've been

playing habitarium. So it's not a big deal.

Okay so I've fenced them, but they still just stop harvesting and just stand. And the resources are not even close to full .. + I only get 3 gems per hour :angry: I'm really getting sick of this ..

I had the same problem, but mine were blocked in. Instead of harvesting or wandering around, they just stood there doing nothing. But I put them in the houses, put them back in place and refreshed, and everything was fine. Refresh is your best friend with habitarium.

For people who have wandering P3s, fencing them in solves the problem and also seems to speed up the harvesting products, earning you more np and resources faster. Also, for those who's workers aren't harvesting and are fenced in, make sure you have room in your storages. A message should pop up when you can't harvest anymore of a specific resource because the storages are full. But if the page gets refreshed, I don't think the message will pop up again. So if you notice workers by a specific resource aren't harvesting, check your storage buildings.

I've noticed the past couple days that my P3s won't stay in the houses if I put them there, and somehow I ended up with an extra hatched Larnikin Nester despite not hatching one (had hatched a Mootix nester and put it on the nest, let it start to incubate and left Neopets, came back a couple hours later and my Mootix was gone with a Larnikin in its place) O___o

...and just now I was putting my soldier P3s in a house to rest and suddenly three of them were back to full bars as soon as I put them into the house.

Methinks there's some glitching going on.

I am just about ready yo give up on habitarium. The last few days I have had to put the P3s back on the resources every few minutes. The resources are not empty and my storage buildings are fine and I rest my P3s regularly . I think that TNT has woke up to the fact that many of us leave our habby on and so maybe they are finding that we are gaining too many Nps without having to do much. Going by the effort some of the games take from me I thought I was on a winner with Habitarium but it is worse than looking after kids. At least kids do what they are told occasionaly

I did some research on the Neoboards last weekend... and many people were reporting similar glitches. Seems like it's affecting everyone.

For now, I've decided not to renew my habitarium once it all dies (I was too busy this week to give them THIS much attention every 5min!) I hope it gets fixed soon... I kinda miss my easy 100k a day.

you can make 100k a day when you are in level 50 and let your habitarium run for a number af hours so that they are gathering stuff and you get gems. If you let it run for 7 or 8 hours then the screen is full of gems and you can collect about 40k if everything goes right. When you do that 3 times (that means you have to run your computer 24 hours a day) then you can have 120k.

i have another question of habitarium. if your storages are full is there a way that you can empty them easily? or is the only way buying things and use or discard the things afterwards?

you can make 100k a day when you are in level 50 and let your habitarium run for a number af hours so that they are gathering stuff and you get gems. If you let it run for 7 or 8 hours then the screen is full of gems and you can collect about 40k if everything goes right. When you do that 3 times (that means you have to run your computer 24 hours a day) then you can have 120k.

i have another question of habitarium. if your storages are full is there a way that you can empty them easily? or is the only way buying things and use or discard the things afterwards?

There is no way to empty storages easily. I have 15 workers on stone, 12 on wood, and 9 on mud. With that count, I can empty storages by buying barracks til I get down to 6000 stone, then buying tiki huts until I run out of wood. Then I discard them. <_<

I buy more storage buildings and then when they are almost full buy again...... You can delete your full storage buildings from your item bag by clicking on them.... When the little red X appears you just click on it and it will let you discard. You don't get any nps for them though....Yesterday I discarded 20 buildings full of resources as I can only send 1 item per day to my neofriends..Which is a shame

I'm having CRAZY weird stuff happen in my habi now...my P3s keep dying for no reason that I can tell. Specifically, the four workers I keep in a hospital. I have replaced ALL FOUR four times today--so sixteen new workers I've had to hatch today. This also happened with some soldiers--they died for no reason. Anyone know what on earth is going on?

Also, the P3s in the houses keep losing half their health, food, and restfulness for absolutely no reason.

Well, I think I'm permanently done with Habi, then. Between yesterday and today, I got maybe ONE purple gem despite spending hours on it. It's not worth it to fix it anymore, because I'm spending all my time fixing the glitches, and I get no time to make any np.

Karina, your habi is going CRAAAZY. o.o

Also, guys. Instead of discarding them, you should just give them to me. :D Because I am very low on, um, everything. :/

Buildings and resources and stuff. *sigh*

sweetdang, what do you need? I seem to be locked out of habi at the moment, but as soon as I get back in I can gift you whatever you want! :)

I've been getting a ton of glitches in my habi for the past couple days, too. First I started hearing that "pff" sound that happens whenever a pest degrades one of your resources, after which all my workers (who are penned in next to their resources) stop harvesting and just stand around, even though none of the resources are actually degraded. Then a couple minutes later they start harvesting again. This happens maybe a couple times an hour.

Then a bunch of my P3s started randomly losing health, and a nester that I'd put in a hospital to rest died - I got a message saying something like "Oh no! One of your P3s has been critically wounded by a pest!" but my habi hadn't been attacked by pests for at least half an hour. Sometimes I'll check on P3s in a hospital/house and their HP will be down to like half, then I click away and check again and all their bars are full. :S

And now my habi won't load on Chrome at all! (Nor will Key Quest.) I hope TNT fixes all this stuff soon... :(

I'm having the same issue....What a pain!!!

Habi is where I make most of my NP so this is quite irritating. I'll plop my workers down where I need them...they'll harvest for a bit and then wander off like you said. I have storage buildings blocked off, storage isn't full, and the tile has not been damaged....*grumble grumble*