Apple bobbing is so boring this year

SuperAttackPea

Are they going to at least release some quests instead of getting junk apples?

I sure hope so. My only interest is the book....I never have a great deal of luck at it (I think it took me a good 6 months for the avatar).

If they give out quests that'd be nice. Though last year it wasn't a permanent daily yet, and it was better then. I don't like it so much as a daily anymore. :\

But quests in SOME FORM would be wonderful, regardless of where it comes from.

I thought Apple Bobbing was boring last year, as far as Halloween events go. Now that it's just been a regular daily for the past year, I'm not overly thrilled with it being a Halloween event again.

I got the Apple Bobbing Bart Hat today when I did my dailies :D - finally got something good after a dry spell. Still waiting to get a Pirate PB from Anchor Management though or the background from Forgotten Shore... Suppose I'll have to wait for those 0:)

You haven't received any quests, because the event hasn't started yet :P

There are QUESTS?!? Awesomeness! Cant wait - I think I missed the last one :crying_blow:

I always seem to miss the good events/plots... heck I missed out on Tale of Woe cos I was on an unofficial hiatus :(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

There are QUESTS?!? Awesomeness! Cant wait - I think I missed the last one :crying_blow:

I always seem to miss the good events/plots... heck I missed out on Tale of Woe cos I was on an unofficial hiatus :(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I believe there will be :) Also, I heard a rumor that it starts around the 25th, although I don't know for sure, so make sure you check around then :D

Oh crud! That won't do - I have exams/assignments due around that time :crying_blow: - And they're important too if I wanna do postgraduate :graduated:

Maybe if I sneak in.... :ph34r: .... I might be able to do the quests :guiltysmiley: