Happy Eyrie Day!

hrtbrk

I really don't mind the Maractite Eyrie, but I really like the Gold Eyrie out of the two new colours since it feels trophy-like to me.

I agree with Neomysterion and Syrin on the Maractite color, the markings could have been darker on the ruff so it would contrast. I'm glad the Gold looks like a trophy rather than a butter. :P

Everything else, I absolutely love both of the wigs and as for the plushies, I adore the Mutant one best!

YOOYAY! 8D I really love all pet days. all these new colors. I love the maracite on the eyrie. it somehow seems different from the others, like the markings don't have enough of the 'dodge' function on photoshop :P

Where's the Ghost Eyrie!? It's the only pet that can't be painted Ghost, but I thought it was till I checked the Rainbow Pool!

I still like the new colours anyway, but a Ghost Eyrie would be nice.

Being that an Eyrie was the first pet I ever made and today my main BD pet....I love them! The Maracite color looks amazing...but I will never change Excalibur from darigan. He looks FIERCE (i should never have converted him)