Nox Memorial Day

hrtbrk

I wonder if the Nox Sheild will come in handy in Battledome fights?

Also, I'm really liking TNT for pumping out more Lutari colours this year, especially this new Ghost one, looks rather energized than ghastly in my vote.

I knew this day was coming and I was quite ready for it. I like the items released, plus the nice Poems and Art Gallery winners, and it's about time the Lutari was available in Ghost! That should make all 54 pets available in that colour by now, right? Nice stamps, too, especially the stone Xandra one. I think I might want those stamps, even though I don't collect them.

Must. Get. That. Shield.

What is the exact name of the battledome item featured?

No one knows yet. It's not activated at the moment of posting.

EDIT:

Hubrid Nox Memorial Shield

Cost : 8,200,000 NP

sorry since this is a silly question, but was nox evil or good? From context clues, he's bad. But from everyone on neopets, he's the most benevolent creature to roam neopia. Of course, so this makes sense, I returned from my hiatus in the middle or TFR, post-nox-death

TEEHEE XD the stache. *sniff* I didn't even know he died. was that during the faerie's ruin last year?

sorry since this is a silly question, but was nox evil or good? From context clues, he's bad. But from everyone on neopets, he's the most benevolent creature to roam neopia.

he's not a good personality .. but he was tricked by Xandra and he met an untimely death ... that's why people felt sad for him .. besides , he wasn't THAT evil .. he just had an ongoing rivalry with Magax ... and he is SO cliche . quote :

- "Evil ghost Neopets that rise from the dead-they will make me an invincible army! Soon the whole of Neopia will be my slaves!!!"