Neopets down?

behati

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This normally occurs when too many people log on to Neopets at a time. This happened when I wanted to take on the Snowager, and no dice. 5:30 PM on a Friday is a rather peak time for US users since they're back home from school for the weekend. Hopefully this won't last so long, and I may have to miss out on a chance to tackle the Snowager due to Neopets being down. :sad01_anim:

I'm glad it's not just me and thnkfully I did all my dailies this morning ;) I'm sure neopets is working on as we speak. It'll be up in no time.

:/ Blaaah. It kept logging me out and whatnot and I was getting extremely annoyed. :(

I joined the forum to make sure I wasn't alone xD I was freaking fixing my userlookup >:O

:/ Blaaah. It kept logging me out and whatnot and I was getting extremely annoyed. :(

I joined the forum to make sure I wasn't alone xD I was freaking fixing my userlookup >:O

I hope you saved all that coding u_u

I hope you saved all that coding u_u

Nope, I didn't. :sad01_anim:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Haunted Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts at 7 words or more, quotes and smilies don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

It will probably be up in a few hrs. It looks serious ~_~; The most i've seen neopets down is a few seconds, never more than 5 minutes unannounced. If you didn't exit the page, try pressing the back button to see if you can grab the html off there? or if you have the preview open, view the source?

It will probably be up in a few hrs. It looks serious ~_~; The most i've seen neopets down is a few seconds, never more than 5 minutes unannounced.

I wonder if they were hacked :O

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Haunted Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts at 7 words or more, quotes don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I have seen Neopets down for hours.

Twice.

Both times I talked on the facebook page until one time someone said they chatted here. That ended up being why I made my account here.

But yes, Neopets was down from around 11pm to 5 am the next morning.

I really hope since this is during the day that it gets up faster.

TNT, what's taking so long... *Grumbles...*

Keep your posts at 7 words or more.

TNT, what's taking so long... *Grumbles...*

Yes, TNT. Please hurry up. I had lots I had planned to do. I just made a new guild today and was editing it.

I now run two. I'm so cool.

To be honest, I had an urge to do a roleplay that's not currently being done. *cough* All the RP guilds there are lots of.