Neopets down?

behati

Awesome. I don't really have anything to save up for except just to get my np's back up :P I drained my bank from 6 mil to 2mil because of the Wheel of Extravagance lol

My neopoints will drain when I get rich. I will buy the expensive books at the HT. I have the 100k one. That's easy but the other ones are slightly more difficult to get to. :P

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no app for it. I'm interested in trading it out but I rather it go to a good home than trading.

If the Krawk finds a 'good home' would the owner of said home be willing to lend the Krawk to me for a day? :whistle: 0:)

On the note of Krawks and Draiks. I am thinking by the time I save up for a Draik it will be impossible for me to get my UC dreamies. *sigh*

I guess I can focus on my non DUCK dreamies now.

And my galleries and my Dubloon goal. I will make a one thousand dubloon out of smaller coins. :yes:

I am getting there. So at least I can start focusing on other things.

why don't you see if anyone will let you adopt theirs? I thought draiks were dragons..?

emohair, we can talk about it when neopets comes back up xD

LOL!! While we're waiting; anyone up for funny Patrick Star images XD

I'm down (up) ;D

patrick-deathstar.jpg

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Haunted Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts at 7 words or more, pictures and other BBCode don't contribute to the word count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Im actually having fun, this board is keeping me entertained.

Yeah, same here, but I was planning on going to bed on time so I can get up early for reset... it's almost 1 am here. Also, I have to do some proper studying tomorrow so I need a good night's rest. :graduated:

Aww bummer, and I wanted to finish off a petpage and all. Glad I didn't start cause I wouldn't have saved the coding x3

I've spent the past however long trying to get the cat off my roof, silly animal. You would have thought after 2 years of getting stuck on the roof she would have twigged by now xP

Amen to that...

They already have the 13-or-older rule for chatting, etc. Why not let us have a little more freedom?

I've always wanted an 18+ board.

An Under 13 board would be good as well, because if you aren't 13 you can't really communicate with anyone. <_<

It'll never happen, but we can dream.

This is one of the problems with TNT neglecting to create a social networking page of any kind. Generally when a website is down the company will post on their Twitter/Facebook page to inform their users that the website is down, they're aware of the problem and they're taking steps to fix it. Unfortunatly we don't get this from TNT.

I'm struggling to find something to do. :/ I was playing Keyquest when it went down and won a GOLD key! Went to redeem it, and it was down. -_- Hope I don't lose my key!!

Neopets is sill down... for the past 1 1/2 hours...

What are you guys gonna do while waiting for Neopets to be working again? ^_^

Looking up funny Patrick Star images xD

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I can already imagine all the 18+ stuff some would talk about. heh, I definitely don't want to go -there- with neopets reading my messages.

@swiss

I am sure about the no app part, but I intend on looking at your lookups. I am not asking for an app because any information can be falsified (there are wonderful writers on neopets), and this isn't the neoboards - I'm not interested in how many draiks one already has (all that stuff I can read off your look up).

-just looking for a nice guy/girl.

@kyle

neopets has a facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/Neopets no information has been posted about the down time, but it's usually used for give aways and mini contests.

Neopets is sill down... for the past 1 1/2 hours...

What are you guys gonna do while waiting for Neopets to be working again? ^_^

If it doesn't come back sometime in the next 10 minutes I'll be watching the Grand Final Day Breakfast, then the GF itself.

If it isn't back after all that, well... :sad02:

EDIT: Woohoo it's back ^_^

Edited by valkorum