Yay for new tattoos!

Emily

I thought we needed more yays on the front page. I got this a few hours ago on my left forearm. I love his cute little self

IMG00113-20110920-1437.jpg

I was never into tattoos, but I really find that owl tattoo adorable. I also like the pattern on his wings, too. :yes:

I'm not a tattoo guy but that does look pretty neat, and what's ultimately important is whether you feel it's appealing and a good representative of your personality to you personally :]

Thanks :) it's #6. I already have 7, 8 and 9 drawn up. Just need the money, lol. I learned my lesson about getting friends to do them free

Adorable tattoo and bravo to the artist who designed it. ;)

No doubt. the design was actually the result of a poorly worded google search, so I don't actually know who drew it. But I fell in love with the picture and had to make it permanent

NAWW cute! I love owls. XDDD Here's a picture of my newest tattoo!

321564_10150387763971241_633991240_10548291_2100334417_n.jpg

It's completely finished now but I haven't taken another picture yet.

NAWW cute! I love owls. XDDD Here's a picture of my newest tattoo!

321564_10150387763971241_633991240_10548291_2100334417_n.jpg

It's completely finished now but I haven't taken another picture yet.

That is so epic. Did it hurt? It looks painful but boy is it amazing.

That is so epic. Did it hurt? It looks painful but boy is it amazing.

Thank youuu. Well, tattoos don't tend to..not hurt that often, but it wasn't as bad as you might think. :)

The shading on there is beautiful. Did the artist designit, or did you come in with a design? How long/how many sessions did it take to finish? My biggest one took 5.5 hours, but it was all line work because most of the coloured areas were narrow and they couldn't use a mag. I also hear the ribs suck. I have my legs and arms done and a tiny one on my foot, and the foot by far hurt the most.

The shading on there is beautiful. Did the artist designit, or did you come in with a design? How long/how many sessions did it take to finish? My biggest one took 5.5 hours, but it was all line work because most of the coloured areas were narrow and they couldn't use a mag. I also hear the ribs suck. I have my legs and arms done and a tiny one on my foot, and the foot by far hurt the most.

I agree. I'm a little iffy on the blood still because I didn't originally want to do it but I might get used to it. XD I came in with the design premade, a friend drew it up for me. It took about 20 hours/four sessions. What is the biggest tattoo you have? My second biggest took about 6.5 hours. Yeaaah, it's not pleasant going over the ribs, or the backbone. Haven't gotten one on my foot yet but I hear it's brutal.

My biggest one is the heartagram one. it takes up the back of one of my left calf (calve?)

Yes, the crappy one says 4+5=9. Long story. I got it done 4 years ago

tribute.jpg

music.jpg

heart.jpg

free.jpg

crap.jpg

And for the record, it's realllly hard to take a picture of the back of your own leg xD

My biggest one is the heartagram one. it takes up the back of one of my left calf (calve?)

And for the record, it's realllly hard to take a picture of the back of your own leg xD

Those are some interesting tattoos. I really like the third one down. XD I'd share as well but I don't have individual pictures of all mine.

lol. Surprisingly, they all have some meaning behind them. If you ever take more pics, I'd love to see them. How many do you have?

lol. Surprisingly, they all have some meaning behind them. If you ever take more pics, I'd love to see them. How many do you have?

That's good! I'm always mildly disappointed when I ask someone why they got a tattoo and they're like, "I liked it." I'll be sure to share if I get around to it. XD I have six atm.

Those are amazing!

The owl is fall-in-lovable. :) The wings are just... woah. Living art. They're amazing. The blood is very well done! The whole thing is.

The treble clef is really nice. And the guitar is SOMETHING. (Sit on a chair ad out your leg up on another one? :P )

They all look like they hurt, though. :guiltysmiley: But they are. AMAZING.

• 4 weeks later...

tribute.jpg

music.jpg

heart.jpg

free.jpg

crap.jpg

I loooooooooooooooooove the heartagram one :wub_anim: I have a little heartagram on my ankle :) I'm having antother tattoo done next month and I just can't wait :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.