How do you make your finger's thicker?

I Love TDN

Well, I'm having a problem because I got skinny a little bit these past few days and my ring that I wear on my finger slightly doesn't fit. When I run or anything, it gets loose and falls. Any ideas or suggestions in making the fingers thicker? Thanks.

There's no need to try and make your fingers thicker so your ring can fit, you could just go and get your ring resized. I've never had any experience with that as I don't wear a ring on a regular basis, but I'm pretty sure if you take it to a jeweler or something they'll resize the ring.

I would say have the ring re-sized if it is that much of a problem. If you lost weight from being sick, or something temporary I would wait a few days because you might gain the weight back. If you are trying to lose weight having the ring re-sized is the only option I can think of.

I thought this question was going to be a metaphor. Another note, The fingers on you're dominant hand (your writing hand) are always slightly larger than those on your other hand, due to the muscles being utilized more. Also, You're fingers are going to be slightly bigger in the morning and your feet slightly narrower because of sleeping horizontally during the night. Only when you're upright during the day does gravity begin to have it's effect. You're fingers and other things in the upper body will get slightly narrower and your feet slightly wider. This is why you should always try on things like wedding rings in the morning and shoes in the afternoon.

No, I am not joking.

I think eating a lot of salty foods and drinking minimal water would help. Your body would then retain the salt in your fingers and stuff. But I dont think its too healthy XD

Take a small piece of felt or other soft material and wrap it around the band a few times on the side of the ring that faces your palm. Glue or sew it so it stays in place. This is what girls used to do in the old days when it was cool to wear your boyfriend's high school ring to make it fit.

• Duma locked this topic