What Neopet Species and Color Would You Be?

flyingeevee

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know exactly what Neopets I'd be, and just a simple colour too - A Brown Aisha. It's how I depict my Neopian self, and how I appear when I'm involved in a Neopets story or comic. I have my own desing though, I wouldn't exactly look like this, I might go to OpenNeo for a customised look:

4.png

I would either be a faerie eyrie or a halloween (or magma??) uni? Or maybe even a spotted kougra just because I love big cats. Something that is fierce and strong, yet still beautiful/cute! I'm so indecisive!

2.png2.png

April, I love grey kougras! They really do have the most adorable eyes.

I'd definitely want to be a...

4.png

UC Grey Eyrie :yes:

I'm generally fairly pessimistic and rant-y. Being a flightless bird seems to fit my personality as well, never quite doing anything the way I'm supposed to. :laughingsmiley:

Eyries are awesome, as well.

So put me down for an UC Grey Eyrie please.

EDIT: Grammar.

Ooooo definitely a uni :) they're my fvourite. Picking the colour would be the hard part... hmmm... I dress in black a lot. Maybe skunk or shadow?

I think I would be a shadow xweetok... I don't think I really stand out/I'm a little shy sometimes, but I'm very sweet. I think xweetoks are pretty too, and I'm not really ugly XD. At least I hope so :P.

Actually, I'm really becoming less and less shy, but that's a different story ;)

I'm a Darigan Zafara. When I came to Neopets for the first time I immediately decided to take the Zafara, three years later when my old account got deleted I got one for my new account as well. Darigan because it's my favourite location and the Altador Cup team I'm true blue since the beginning. Besides Darigan looks coolest on Zafaras.

• 1 year later...

I know this species/colour combo isn't available yet, but I'd have to say the Wraith Xweetok.

For now, it's the Striped Xwee. Here's my first and fave pet, the battle/IQ pet, Zyla439:

2.png

I'd be an Alien Aisha. It sounds weird, but for the better part of my life I felt like I didn't belong, that I wasn't like other people I was around. I felt completely disconnected from my family. Plus I adore aliens. :3

EDIT: Ninja'd. D:

Hmm. I'll say Elderlygirl Ogrin. I feel like I'm much older than my years (my creeky joints agree with me), and I love knitting. <3 And I'd love to get glasses like those- so cool!

4.png