Halloween

Piticent

Remember to bring a fantastically huge cheque! :D

LOL ! I should right? It should be fun ! I'm excited to do something funny, because I always go scary on Halloween.

I agree on the long dress, and got more ideas today. If you say I should wear nails and not gloves, I'll go with those, hopefully they'll stay on well. I've only worn false nails once and they didn't work, nor did they stay on at all! I've avoided them ever since.

And while Fae in the middle ages did not always have wings, I think I should wear wings so these modern people will know I'm a Fae and not a witch or vampire. So...it's going to be black faerie wings for me. Buttefly ones, and I already found a good pair. :)

Yeah if you don't have wings no one will get it. It's sad that no one understands the fae of old! :) I'm sure you'll look fantastic! I think everyone should have to post halloween pictures this year, I would love to see all the costumes.

Well guys, I think I've narrowed it down to a few. (Any last minute suggestions are welcome :))

1. Cotton balls to a hat, white clothes, and squirt gun
  2. Oscar the Grouch w/Garbage can
  3. Vending Machine

A couple things to remember:

• I have a huge hat collection for some reason (including a japanese straw hat, mario hat, mad scientist hat w/lights, and mickey golfing hat. There might be some more)
  • If I end up choosing the first one, it would be with blue spray confetti
  • ANY other suggestions ARE welcome. There's still a month before I need to make a definitive descision.

Yeah if you don't have wings no one will get it. It's sad that no one understands the fae of old! :) I'm sure you'll look fantastic! I think everyone should have to post halloween pictures this year, I would love to see all the costumes.

I know, right? I wish more people knew of the anceint beliefs of the Fae. Today, people only know of Tinkerbell. :P Posting pics would be awesome, but there are the forum rules. I might just put the pictures on my deviantART account and link to them here.

• 4 weeks later...

Well I'm going to be at school that day :( I wouldn't mind if Mum wasn't working 4-9 like she does on Mondays. My brother and sister get a day off, but they're still in Primary school. Mum won't get to see me wear the cheap stuff she got for me, which disappointed me because she said she'd make me a dress. See, I don't know if my Stepdad would mind me wearing a head band with purple hair on it while Mum's not there. And I have PE on the first day back as well! I hate PE! Hey, how come there'e no crying smiley?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Haunted Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

No bumping topics that haven't received posts in 21 days or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Haunted Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.