To be anonymous, or not to be anonymous. That is my question.

Dcoolb

28 members have voted

1. 1. Anonymous?

Anonymous? I always use anonymous mode on any forum that offers it, it's just plain horrible to be visible and have my name shown.

What do you mean anonymous or not? This is the first forum I've been active on so I'm still learning how they work.

Log out, then log back in with the "Sign in anonymously" box checked, that's how a user becomes anonymous or invisible on an IPB forum like this one.

I've gone anon a few times...I would actually be anon right now but I don't feel like logging out to do it.

Also, I am always first on the list because of my display name, makes me feel 1337 :rolleyes_anim: .

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the first person on the list is the last person who clicked, and since you loaded the page, that means that you're going to be first :P

For me, it's usually my mood. I've generally been active for over a year now. (Before I became a mod, I was always anonymous, afterwards, I was active.) But the last week or two, I've been logging in anonymous here and there.... like now.

I don't think I ever have. I may have when I was really active on Gaia online, but that was just because of the sheer size of the site.

Here, I see no need to. Most of the forums I've visited in the past are small like this one so I don't really bother.