Scores Galore - Send 5 Scores All Weekend Long!

hrtbrk

Sweet. :O But, I'm probably not going to send any game scores until I get back from vacation (the minimal wifi here is very weak). At least this is going on until September ^_^

My favourite games are Turmac Roll, Bouncy Supreme, Volcano Run II and Meerca Chase. I also like Goparokko, but the NP ratio is so low it just isn't worth playing sometimes.

I like a whole lot of games including Kookia and Nova Defender! I'm going to play a lot this weekend so I can get more NP for my Halloween Paint Brush!

I think this scores galore thing is awesome. I will definitely be playing games all weekend long.my favorites are destrut-o match III, Piper Panic, Solitaire, and Ice Cream Machine.

Athough I am 14 games away from the gaming avatar. anyone got any suggestions on quick games to play? That I might have not played?

A whole lot of the games that require the use of the keyboard (especially the arrow keys) are not working either. I am very glad to hear that we can submit the scores 5 times though. That means lots of NP and stockpiling.

I think this scores galore thing is awesome. I will definitely be playing games all weekend long.my favorites are destrut-o match III, Piper Panic, Solitaire, and Ice Cream Machine.

Athough I am 14 games away from the gaming avatar. anyone got any suggestions on quick games to play? That I might have not played?

The easiest way to earn the avatar is to go to games and click on show all games on the right hand side. And when you click on the game it will tell you whether or not you have ever played it. It will show your high score if you have played it.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

My favourite game is Turmac Roll! Although none of the keyboard games are working for me at the moment :S

You're using Chrome if I'm not mistaken Mustardbeanie. You should watch this video: http://screencast.com/t/E7qx9slnlH0

I had this keyboard bug before, and watching this video gives the correct method to get flash games working again on Chrome.

My favourite games are Hannah and the pirate caves, Hannah and the ice caves, Bouncy Supreme, Kass basher, Turmac roll, and meerca chase. I think it is a really good idea to do this scores gallor thing. I will never say no to extra income. :)

With a combination of flash games + habitarium, I think I earned about 100k already :D. I love fast and easy games like Kookia, Maths Nightmare, Kass Basher, Fashion Fever, Fast Spy, Bouncy Supreme. I did want to work on my game avatar...still need 50 games more. I tried out Shenkuu Rush and it's fun...except the servers are not accepting my score unfortunately...