Awsome MOVIES

Spirited Away

Here are some movies I recommend for you to watch.Includ some of the actors/actresses

1.Artificial Intelligence(A.I) Its P-G 13 And Haley Joel Osment is in it.

2.Spirited Away.Its P-G 13 with Daveigh Chase Shes also She is also Lilo from Lilo and Stich!=D

3.Astro Boy. P-G. With Freddie Highmore.

4.The Sixth Sense.P-G 13 with Haley Joel Osment.

5.I-Robot. P-G 13 with the one and only Will Smith

6.Home Alone 1-4. I thing there all P-G 13. They changed the original actor in home alone 3-4.D=

Edited by Spirited Away

I like a really obscure kind of genre of movies, so this may not be to everyone's taste. But if you're strange and slightly off the charts like I am, you'll probably love them. :wub_anim:

MV5BMTI4MjUxNDAzNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNjExMzg5._V1._SY317_.jpg

Hedwig and the Angry Inch - R Rating for sexual content and language

Stars John Cameron Mitchell and Michael Pitt

MV5BMTI0ODIyNDEwN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDkyMDU5._V1._SY317_CR2,0,214,317_.jpg

Velvet Goldmine - Rated R for strong sexual content, nudity, language and drug use

Stars Ewan McGregor, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Christian Bale, Eddie Izzard and Toni Collette

MV5BMjA3MDUzMTU1M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODMxMzgyMQ@@._V1._SY317_CR1,0,214,317_.jpg

The Toxic Avenger - Unrated (I think)

Stars Mitch Cohen

MV5BMTQ4MTg5Nzc3NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTM4OTUyMQ@@._V1._SY317_CR3,0,214,317_.jpg

Trainspotting - Rated R for graphic heroin use and resulting depravity, strong language, sex, nudity and some violence

Stars Ewan McGregor

MV5BMTM5NTA4NDY1NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTUxODE0MQ@@._V1._SY317_CR9,0,214,317_.jpg

Bedazzled (1967) - I don't know the rating. XD

Stars Peter Cook and Dudley Moore

Arsenic and Old Lace (1944)

Comedy; Unrated but would probably be G

Cary Grant! Based on the stage play, EXCELLENT movie! I love Teddy. ^^

Notting Hill (1999)

Comedy, Romance, Chick-Flick; PG-13

My favorite movie of all time. I'm a huge Huge Grant fan but Julia Roberts in epic in this movie as well.

Sense and Sensibility (1995)

Drama, Romance; Rated PG for mild thematic elements (really is more G-rated, but whatever)

Everyone who is anyone who's British and an actor is in this movie. I ADORE Alan Rickman as Col. Brandon.

The Secret of Kells (2009)

Fantasy; PG?

Such a beautiful movie! The animation is wonderful, and it tells a beautiful, if bittersweet, story. Love the Irish Mythology influence.

Mr. Holland's Opus (1995)

Drama, Music; PG

This movie touches me every time I watch it. Mr. Holland is every wonderful teacher I ever had in school.

Forrest Gump (1994)

Comedy, Drama; Rated PG-13

Maybe it's becuase he's from Alabama and so am I. But I adore Forest Gump. Everyone should be required to see this movie at least once.

Rob Zombie's "House of 1,000 Corpses" and "The Devil's Rejects." They both take place in the 70's. The first is more like psychedelic B-movie and the second is the sequel and is a bit more realistic and gritty. Definitely do NOT watch if you're squeamish. There's also some bad language. I think they're rated 18A in Canada and R is the U.S. So these are for older forum members. The last scene in "Rejects" is the best scene I've ever seen in a movie. Ever.

Not being racist or anything, but Blazing Saddles is my all time fav. It's just so friggin' funny. :laughingsmiley:

Sky high is a good one too. :)

Holes the movie, too. :D

Donnie Darko

Totally blows your mind! It's a Sci-Fi Fantasy kind of movie. Rated R, really crazy!

The Fountain

Another crazy Sci-Fi that is so heart-felt. You really have to pay attention, it could be really confusing to some :l Still, a total 5 stars!

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

One of my personal favorites! Jim Carrey and Kate Winslet were absolutely genius in it! Rated R. Seriously, any fan of film would love it, I think :)

Clue

The movie based on the board game. It's sooo hilarious!And Tim Curry is in it, so go see it. :I

Ink

This is one of the most beautiful, touching, movies I have ever seen. u_u It's really artsy but don't read the wiki or anything of it if you plan to watch it. The lot twists are the best. Its small budget so no one anyone cares about actor/actress wise.

Lo

Same as above. Don't read anything about it cause the plot twist will FLOOR you. Its so artsy and fun! There's a musical number! Its no budget so no one would recognize a name 8D

Doctor Horrible Sing-a-long Blog

It's a 42-45 min long musical made by Joss Whedon, the guy who does amazing things at all time, and has Neil Patrick Harris in it, and tons of other awesome people :v why haven't you seen it yet?

When Dreams May Come

Robin Williams is in this, and its his best role cause this is the best movie EVER. AAaa I could never describe to you how much I love this movie. It's sooo beautiful.

A Beautiful Mind

I went to college were they filmed this! :I Russell Crowe is up in this moveh. Its touching and thought provoking.

Repo!The Genetic Opera

Its like the best of all the modern day rock operas thrown into one movie. Buy tons so they can make a squeal. Mr. Head, that chick from Spykids, Paris Hilton, and some other faces you might recognize are in it.

Okay, I'm gunna stop now :v I could do this all day

Movies are awsome!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

My recommendations would be:

In The Loop (15) (2008)

This is a fantastic dark comedy and political satire, and the cast are just brilliant! Be warned, there is very heavy swearing involved.

Hero (12A) (2002)

This is far from your average, cliched kung fu film - the plot's not quite what it seems, to put it that way. I love the action scenes, and the scenery and overall imagery is just breathtaking.

Kung Fu (12A I think)

It's a kind of parody kung fu film, but it is incredibly funny. I'd recommend you listen to it in its original Cantonese with English subtitles, caus there are some jokes that you get with the original that will not work dubbed.

Twelve Angry Men (U) (1957)

Twelve jurors are locked in a hot room and have to debate over whether a boy is guilty of murdering his father or not. It's a simple plot, but it is a stunning film.

I refuse to watch Horrible Bosses on the grounds that they use rape and sexual harassment as humor, which is a shame because it looked really well done.

Nine Dead I don't know whoes in it and I'm too lazy too look it but but its a very small to low budget movie that has SAW airs about it. Its about nine people locked in a room together. I love it!

Pan's Labyrinth One of the best movies I've ever seen. OOoo the monster work gives me a special effect's boner. Don't let it being in Spanish and the subtitles disway you from seeing it.

The Cube series Have we noticed a theme with all the movies I love? XD This series was born on an artistic vision and a low budget. The basic plot is strangers wake up in a cube shaped rooms that are filled with booby traps. They're amazing movies. Go watch them noa!

Shutter Shutter is an amazing horror movie from Thailand. There's an American version of the movie, which may be scarier than the Eastern one which is totally backwards from the use' but I highly recomend seeing this one first because some scenes are in the original that are just so amazing. Amazingly funny/scary/ though prokoing.

The Red Shoes A horror Korean take on an old tale. It's one of my favorites, everyone should def check it out.

Brief Interviews with Hideous Men I've seen this one so many times I've lost caught <3 I just turn it on whenever. I could watch it every day all of the days. Its intelligent, witty, and hits certain subjects right on the head. And if you watch Law and Order, you'll notice some familiar faces 8D

The Red Shoes A horror Korean take on an old tale. It's one of my favorites, everyone should def check it out.

Since you brought that up, it reminded me of the Korean movie A Tale of Two Sisters. It was a psychological horror film, and intensely gripping. To me anyway. :) The Uninvited was based on the same story of A Tale of Two Sisters, but failed miserably.

Two words CABIN BOY. The funniest movie you'll ever see. I think the actor is named Chris Elliot. It's rated PG-13 or R and it's hilarious. He freaks out over a drop of sweat :woot:

Since so many people are offering Korean horror/thriller, I think Oldboy and its sequel, Lady Vengeance is definitely worth the watch. <3

Antique Bakery as well, although it's in a completely different category.