Your Opinion?

Vaccinated Jedi

So I've found an interesting topic on the NB where some people are complaining about players who cannot get the Krawkdoku puzzles themselves and need help, and about others who decide to share hints or answers for the puzzles.

One or two are adamant that it's cheating.

What do you think? Do you think people should not give/seek help or does it not matter to you either way?

In my opinion, it's good that there are those who are smarter than me (for one) and who very kindly post solutions. I'm grateful that they do so.

With the new smilies *cabinboy* etc, it would be very hard to successfully argue that it was cheating because TNT gave users the biggest tool to help with "cheating" if it were cheating. We've bonded together as a community before (Tale of Woe potion step and graveyard digging step come to mind) to tackle a problem.

Some people on the neoboards say EVERYTHING is cheating.

I was a Sudoku fanatic - I think in patterns, so it comes very naturally to me. I don't think I would just give the answer out, but rather point in the right direction, with maybe 1-2 extra people filled in to help.

I don't really think it's cheating because to my knowledge there's no greater reward for less people figuring them out or anything like that. So I'm pretty sure it doesn't effect me if other people are getting help if that makes sense.

• 3 months later...

Not cheating. I enjoy reading plot walkthroughs, otherwise I don't think I could ever figure it out by myself. :* If people want to help, let them. I don't think it should be a problem.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

No bumping any topics that have not received posts in 21 days or more

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.