What Neopets Theme Are You Using ??

Angeló

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Throughout the eight years I've been sporadically active on Neopets, I'll always always always manage to take my leaves of absence during major plots. I've never even participated in an Altador Cup. This translates to - no shiny site themes for me! :(

Currently using default green, although I occasionally switch to purple. I think those cool, medium shade colors are easier on the eyes.

LOL I'm still using the Altador Cup site theme on my main. I'm a seasonal person, you see, so when it's summer I use Altador Cup, once October starts (or mid to late September) I'm all Haunted Woods, and during winter, especailly the month of Celebrating, I use Winter Holiday. Those are the three big ones I use.

And I can see my NPs just fine on the AC theme...but then again I use Chrome, not Firefox.

I'm glad this thread gained momentum :D

I guess most people are using the TFR .. I don't blame you , it's beautiful ..

I wish I had the Tale of Woe one though , I was on hiatus when that plot happened ..

and I missed the Neggs one because I left on vacation and didn't collect all the eggs on time .. but , hey , doesn't matter as long as I got one or two themes I really like :)