Krawk Island Vanished: Return The Islets

hrtbrk

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I finally got a petpet. I got a Farnswap. Mine solution was different. I would post it, but I don't know how to do a screenshot. At least I got something I can zap if I can't sell it later. Multiple days of fun. hehe. That Krawk is definitely creepy. I wonder what he is going to order us to do next.

Today's was alright actually ... although I did end up solving it through a mixture of colour, and working out who was stood where and thus eliminating rows and columns ... in other words, I sort of solved it like I would with a normal SuDoku. Still, I'm looking forward to seeing just how hard these puzzles can get (surely there are going to be 9x9s eventually?)

naamloosfl.jpg

My solution for today (it's okay to post this, right?)

I want more! Give me more! :laughingsmiley:

Why yes, yes it is; and so glad u did as we have the same one! Good job :-D

I got the prize which was never received to me on the first day: A TEN DUBLOON COIN!

Sorry for the short hiatus but my account got hacked but I got it! How my two paintbrushes worth 200 K and my battledome weapons are stolen! How will I continue if there is a battle part in this plot?

Why yes, yes it is; and so glad u did as we have the same one! Good job :-D

Yay, no problem! I probally should make a photobucket account for neopets screenies, imageshack messed up the quality of my screenie.

I'm looking forward to the next puzzles. I will post my solution again (if I don't forget to screenshot it). Hope I get some usefull prices, so far I got some books and worthless plushies.

Another interesting day. :D It took me a bit longer than yesterday, but I got it on the first try. I received a book.

This should totally become a Krawk Island game after this is through. I'd play it daily.

naamloosfl.jpg

My solution for today (it's okay to post this, right?)

I want more! Give me more! :laughingsmiley:

Thank you! I had your puzzle today.

You've correctly aligned your crew for the voyage home. As a reward for your pirate placing prowess, you have received:

Piece of a treasure map

Really thanks :)

Another interesting day. :D It took me a bit longer than yesterday, but I got it on the first try. I received a book.

This should totally become a Krawk Island game after this is through. I'd play it daily.

That`s just what I said!!!! This little game is awesome!!!!!!!!!!! :D I love it...

Here's Mine:

OznaFh.jpg

That was the first one that I found legitimately difficult.

I hope they don't get TOO much harder than that or I could be in trouble.[/center]

Edit: Ooo, self editing myself because my original post was not the correct number of words for being a valid post...sorry.

*uses the guild* :I This one is really hard for me for some reason. I've been painting like a fiend all day so maybe that part of my brain even though it sorta doesn't work that way that solves logic uzzles is busy not caring. But yaaay! New playing piece! I got a Brain Of Mirgle todaaay!

I like this better than sudoku. I used to be very fast at it at one point of time. :P

Once you know how to solve this puzzle(the KI one), the number of pieces and squares don't matter anymore. It becomes so easy and you become so interested in it too.