Krawk Island Vanished: Return The Islets

hrtbrk

Yay it's back! An it says i've done all of the islands but i'm pretty sure i still had one left, ah well kinda disappointed that it's not moved on from the sudokus lol

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can those with one visible left-over island check their source code? There should be a part that says

#checkedCompleted1

[and some details about the retrieved island's position on the map]

all the way to

#checkedCompleted10

Does anyone have a #checkedCompleted11 or something like that? If so, that means you were meant to have an 11th island. Otherwise, TNT messed up when coding the images for many people's maps.

Also, I have only 10 visible islands on my map and I've clicked every square without an obstacle or island - nada. No invisible island as far as I know it.

Well, as far as I know, nobody can click anything right now, so you wouldn't be able to find the invisible island anyways. And, also, we've only been doing Crewdoku for ten days, excluding today since we can't access the game, so there should only be 10 check marks. (Sorry if I sound rude, I don't mean to be.)

Untitled.png

Okay this is my first time uploading a photo so bear with me.

(Hopefully) You can see that I have one Islet left but I can't click on it :(.

You can see I already have my invisible island.

Is this a glitch or do you have the same thing?

EDIT: I see everyone is having my problem. At least people can compare that with mine XD.

Can those with one visible left-over island check their source code? There should be a part that says

#checkedCompleted1

[and some details about the retrieved island's position on the map]

all the way to

#checkedCompleted10

Does anyone have a #checkedCompleted11 or something like that? If so, that means you were meant to have an 11th island. Otherwise, TNT messed up when coding the images for many people's maps.

Also, I have only 10 visible islands on my map and I've clicked every square without an obstacle or island - nada. No invisible island as far as I know it.

I have an island left over, and I checked the coding. I have the same thing as you...

TNT what the heck did you DO.

EDIT: I know this is off topic but it seems like my Habitarium is stuck.. as in the petpetpets have been doing the same exact thing for over an hour now, they keep standing by the grass and are harvesting, but none are bringing anything in, and the Petpetpets in my house have been sleeping for a while but it still says theyre very tired. Maybe it's a problem with the site as a whole? Idk.

I have an island left over, and I checked the coding. I have the same thing as you...

TNT what the heck did you DO.

EDIT: I know this is off topic but it seems like my Habitarium is stuck.. as in the petpetpets have been doing the same exact thing for over an hour now, they keep standing by the grass and are harvesting, but none are bringing anything in, and the Petpetpets in my house have been sleeping for a while but it still says theyre very tired. Maybe it's a problem with the site as a whole? Idk.

regarding ur habitarium mines does that too sometimes try refreshing ur screen see if that works usaly does with me but only refresh when they get stuck DO NT REFRESH MORE THAN NEEDEED. HOPE THIS HELPS.

Ok,something wierd is happening!I completed all the islets!Has anyone got that,too?Well,it could be because I'm 7h ahead of U.S.A., but I have a Tick on all of my islands -10!

yea very wierd i have 1 islet remaining like every1 else but cant seem to click on it to retrieve it something has happened. neopets tnt wwhat on earth have you done its supposed to be open today grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

yea very wierd i have 1 islet remaining like every1 else but cant seem to click on it to retrieve it something has happened. neopets tnt wwhat on earth have you done its supposed to be open today grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

You have 11 islands?How much ticks have you got?

If you looked at Mela's screenshot earlier on this page, you can see that even though some of us, myself included, have ten visible islands, we also have an invisible one that we can click. (There's ten check marks on the screenshot.)

I got into the shanty to, but still nothing new. I was also able to get into my map with the inlets. I had one more, but am unable to click it. GET MOVING TNT

If you looked at Mela's screenshot earlier on this page, you can see that even though some of us, myself included, have ten visible islands, we also have an invisible one that we can click. (There's ten check marks on the screenshot.)

Don't you get it?!The "invisible" island is actually the unclickable island!That's why you can't click it!It's a glich!!!!

Don't you get it?!The "invisible" island is actually the unclickable island!That's why you can't click it!

It's not that it's unclickable. I already did my invisible one and got a check mark over it. What you don't seem to get is that lots of people actually have eleven islands instead of ten. There's a possibility that you have an invisible island that you didn't finish and that you can't finish until TNT actually lets people do Crewdoku today.

At last, me restoration of Krawk Island is nearly complete! I've got a few last minute details, such as postin' me croni--I mean, allowin' me loyal friends to get situated before the mad dash back onto the island begins. Once everythin' is... *cough*under control*cough* then the ceremony to proclaim me governor of Krawk Island may be proceedin'. It won't be long, though, so check back soon!

I am pretty sure we won't be able to get to the last islet. I wonder if they just couldn't finish getting ready in time for the next release today.