What's the first song you think of?

xSummer

I've got "The Things You Said" by Depeche Mode stuck in my head. D: I really want to listen to it but I'm in my university library and that probably isn't acceptable...I donno.

haha yea I've done that before. I used to stay after and blast music and the librarian would sing with me and my friends

What a cool librarian. I'm surrounded by college kids and for some reason, I don't think they would enjoy it all too much.

I keep getting the opening song to Fallout 3 stuck in my head...I Don't Want to Set the World on Fire by The Ink Spots. I haven't even played that game in like 6 months.

<3 The Ink Spots...*starts humming Someone's Rocking My Dreamboat*

I've had Savlonic-Wandering Eye stuck in my head for a few days.

I've had an ongoing medley of songs by Ensiferum and Wintersun going through my head. The worst part is that I can't remember the names of some of the songs to listen to them.

The songs that keep getting stuck in my head vary... most often recently they've been either Perfect by P!NK, Walk Like an Egyptian by The Bangles, and Call Me by Blondie. The latter turns up the most I think because when I want Heart of Glass in my head I keep hearing the introduction to Call Me instead. No idea why... :graduated:

it's that weird when you think of a song and it's been forever since you've heard it. i heard peach n cream today i almost fell out of my car

I just had to comment cuz I did this too! Just a few days ago I heard it and it took me back. A lot of songs do that but Always on Time by Ashanti + Ja Rule comes to mind as another song that does the same thing to me.