What's Going On With Kiko Day?

Naamah D.

July 17th is Kiko day so why isn't it in the news? I created a Kiko on the 17th(his name is Skreamo)and no Kiko Day news?!

Oh yes, and this is Skreamo. Say hi to TDN Skreamo!!!!!!

2.png

I'm dying to see what new colours the Kiko will be available in. Swamp Gas wouldn't be a bad choice, though I wouldn't mind Woodland being one of the two new hues for the Kiko.

By the way Naamah, congrats on the new Kiko, and hope your Kiko Day experience was a great one.

it's gonna be later today ... TNT usually releases the news at about 2:00 pm NST ....

I don't like Kikos myself ... I'm hoping for a new color though , Yooyuball Kiko .. so I can kick him around :P

Congrats on getting a Kiko, Skreamo looks amazing! :D

I know how you feel, the waiting is torturous (yes, I'm exaggerating, lol): I absolutely love Kikos, so I'm really hoping to see some cool new colors coming out.

I'm not a big fan of Transparent, but I think it'd be interesting to see this color on one of my favorite species. Since I had always consider them as balloon-like pets, if that even make sense... :P

As I checked the news page just now, the new Kiko colours, outfits, and goodies are in at long last! :yes:

I kind of like the new Chocolate Kiko myself, but never minded the Gold one.