Five Letter Logic

Parry

I almost made a mistake and got stamped by a scammer while working on my album, but thankfully their stilted language in a SNIPPET of conversation I overheardread on the Neoboards raised my suspicions and I checked the SW price before bidding on the auction.

STAMPER (0, 3, 4)

OUTLAST (1, 2, 4)

MARRIED (0, 2, 5)

ACTIONS (0, 3, 4)

OFFHAND (0, 1, 6)

TUMBLER (0, 3, 3)

TURFSKI (0, 2, 5)

...Wait, what? :P

BURMESE

I tried to add a link to turfski, but I'm at the library and I give up on trying to get stupid IE to do what I want it to do... I'm sure you can find it yourself if you're curious (basically, skis on wheels for the summer, see the Ski Museum of Canada).

STAMPER (0, 3, 4)

OUTLAST (1, 2, 4)

MARRIED (0, 2, 5)

ACTIONS (0, 3, 4)

OFFHAND (0, 1, 6)

TUMBLER (0, 3, 3)

TURFSKI (0, 2, 5)

PACIFIC (1, 1, 5)

BURMESE (3, 1, 3)

I was thinking more along the lines of a Polish version of turf or something. Bahahaha.

*smacks forehead* Gosh darn it, I thought I'd gotten it that time. I missed the second E. It WAS "Because".

Going back to six letters next time I host, BECAUSE I'm a bad host :P

Nah, those second letters are easy to overlook, and once the word occurred to me and had 3 letters matching BURMESE, I figured it was right. One tiny mistake that didn't even hurt anyone trying to figure it out is not bad.

New word: 7 letters

I'll try really hard not to make any mistakes, though Yoda would say I should just do it (or not do it, I guess).